Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Isn't it "national coming out day" or something like that?

Posted

I wonder how many families are falling apart today.

S a d.

Posted

my parents found out my sexuality like, forever ago :< i think it was between soph and jr year of high school, during one of those summers.

i remember because my friend/girlfriend was gonna be spending the night till they caught us holding hands :< they took me to our neighbors driveway for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong talk about the new requirements for people spending the night (aka no one) while swarms of mosquitoes ate us all alive.

the mosquitoes were seriously the worst part, though. well, that and not being able to have people stay over because paranoia :/ but mostly those damn bugs.

Posted

Isn't it "national coming out day" or something like that?

thats what encouraged me to come out 2 years ago.

Posted

My online friend just came out to me and a bunch of other people from a forum we all used to visit. Everybody else was surprised and stuff and I was just like. "You hadn't come out yet?"

Like really, all these years I was under the impression he was openly gay. And then he came out today.

Posted

was it Southy? lol

Posted

Nah, someone from another forum besides that. Somebody nobody here would know.

Posted

I was visiting my friend at his work last night. One of his employees said my name was stupid. So he (my friend) told me to buy something, get a receipt and fill out the customer service thing online. Give her a HORRIBLE review. Apparently these things go straight to the owner of Panera, since it's happened to my friend before (he is a manager). Hopefully she'll get fired. My friend said i'd be doing him a favor. Also i'm gonna follower her (in secret) to her next 3 jobs and try to get her fired from those too.

Posted

i came out to my parents and everyone else 2 years ago today. :>

Thanks for reminding me I have work to do.

Posted

???

As in you're going to and tell everyone about your sexuality now? I forget if you've even told your family yet, though I think not.

Posted

Some of my family know, some don't. Have to work on the second 'some'.

Posted

good luck

Posted

Also i'm gonna follower her (in secret) to her next 3 jobs and try to get her fired from those too.

There's a certain point at which you might be overreacting a little. Someone like that just isn't worth that kind of effort.

Posted

You don't cross Skyler Dangerous Kuhn. She'll learn that the hard way.

Posted

you guys remember Panda, right? My irl friend who was here for a while. well he just posted this on tumblr of his yearbook.

tumblr_mbsfl9B04K1qid7jjo1_500.jpg

its a picture of the "otaku" club. Haha

I hated that club.