Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

you are 12 your opinion doesnt count. But North Carolina hates gay people so i'll have that opinion of hate for you. :>

Posted

Knuckle remember last year when we were both at the same beach in NC and we could've met up but we didnt find out about each other until the week after?

awwww I forgot all about that! it was sad yeah :(

I puppying hate Carolina Barbecue. Barbecue sauce is supposed to be sweet and tangy, not vinegar-y. God damn carolinians.

Have I mentioned that this state is shit? I have that opinion.

How can you say such a thing this state is awesome except for the anti-gay legislature and scandalous politicians and flip-flopping on whether we're actually southern :o

Posted

you are 12 your opinion doesnt count.

I'm sorry what

Are you puppying squidding me

Posted

man, id put more weight on Silvers opinion than mine. like, at least he has an opinion :/

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted (edited)

I like pretty much anything, providing it's actually cooked well. I'll try pretty much any type of food, as well, no matter how odd it seems. Like, my uncle Sam, is from southern Mexico and goes down there every couple of years to visit his family. One time, he brought back a bunch of live chapulines and cooked them up for us all to try. If you don't know what those are, Google is your friend. They're quite good, actually. A couple other tasty critters are rattlesnake, kangaroo, and camel. You have to be careful cooking those last two, though, because if you cook them too long they'll get really tough and elastic. Rattlesnake's really good deep-fried with some sort of dip or sauce, and there's this restaurant in Orlando that cooks a mean kangaroo.

Scorpions, bison, cuttlefish, and squirrel brains are pretty good, too. There's also this one kind of Italian cheese that's fermented by larvae or maggots to give it a really silky, velvety texture and it's quite good on wheat crackers. And then one of my favorite desserts to prepare is dried dates stuffed with a fresh almond paste made with cinnamon and orange extract, topped with some thinly shredded coconut. Delicious.

The one thing I've ever liked is ketchup. Can't stand that crap.

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)

Posted

I'm sorry what

Are you puppying squidding me

It was a joke, but i mean, whatever.

It's also the truth, but i mean, whatever.

Posted

GUYS GUYS GUYS OH MY GOD

I FOUND MY THEME SONG

Posted

Sounds like shit. Really suits you pheo.

Posted

You are so full of hate lately

Posted

its funny cause Pheo isnt a bear. He cant even grow facial hair. He is pretty gay though.

Posted

I wonder if anyone noticed I've been gone.

Posted

I did. But i also assumed you were just posting on other threads since I dont check talk too often.

Posted

Yeah, I noticed it too. Same thing about the forum thing, though. Usually when you come back from your away periods you mention that you've been on other forums, so I just assumed. Whats up?

Posted

admittedly, im awful at noticing that people are gone while theyre gone, but when i see em after a while, im always like "THATS why you havent been posting!"

i check hnet too much to have an accurate sense of time people spend away :<

Posted

Conclusion: Yes Jared we noticed you weren't around