Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

129425__safe_image-macro_angel_laughing_no_salad.png

Derpy Hooves.

Posted

rarity pls

Posted

Sorry I disappeared AGAIN. Other forums mostly take up my time now. Plus...this place seems pretty dead. :P

Posted

Jared is the jesuslifeforce

Posted

I can't quite seem to escape the weird limbo between being active and inactive. I keep coming back, but only to a couple of topics. It's weird. But it's better than nothing, I suppose.

I still like you guys.

Posted

nothing is really going down right now, to be honest. The drama has stopped (and we all know why) so now there isn't much left to talk about. Maybe we should try to find more community based activities. I just cant think of any good threads topics, zelda themed or otherwise, that we havent exhausted yet. Ah well, I'm sure things will pick up again,

Posted

It's true, with a community like this, it isn't surprising that things have died down a bit. I've been trying to think of a way to encourage a bit more activity, both on the parts of myself and others, but I'm not the best with that sort of idea.

Out of curiosity, do we have any other writers here? I write a lot of short stories, and I'd be totally down if we wanted to start up a little Inklings-type writing club. Like, people write things on a regular basis and then critique one another, encouraging improvement and community bonding. Plus, regular writing is a good way to calm the mind in times of stress.

Posted

I only write a journal occasionally and sometimes IRL fan-fiction.

Posted

today the joint of my big toe was stung by something, and I'm assuming a yellow jacket since they've been hanging low around the ground lately. it's so annoying, my toe aches and it's still a little swollen. feels like I stubbed it. bluh

Posted

well, i finally got an email the other day that i had been paranoiedly been checking my email for, and had basically given up on. that was nice. sadly, neither of my packages have arrived yet, though i dont think either of them have gotten into the mail system yet :< and one is an "if they feel like it, theyll send it" kind of thing.

on the other hand, ive been drawing again, which is good, since ive basically been distracted by minor games and the like, despite wanting to actually get the story in my head down on paper for once.

Posted

That's the worst, isn't it? When you have this story that you can't stop thinking about, and yet you keep doing something else instead? I did that for a really long time with this extremely detailed world I have in my mind, and I managed to use D&D as a spark to start getting it out.

I'm also currently waiting for a package, actually. I ordered a flex-nib fountain pen the other day, and I can't wait for it to arrive.

Posted

I have once more foregone the act of sleeping!

currently doing the as-much-caffeine-as-possible and oh my gosh so far it has made me feel terrible. Does anyone else feel like caffeine doesn't make them alert or anything, just really tired but with some very thin string holding them up in The Realm of Consciousness? I could close my eyes and fall asleep at any time ho man

last time I went total-natural and I felt even worse though sO we'll see how this one goes.......on my physics midterm..............

Posted

Animal Crossing: New Leaf will take over my life.

Posted

tumblr_mcncxbqQbD1qd88a6.jpg

the one day I get up in time for my Monday morning class

and I get locked inside

Posted

Update: Someone came by and replaced it. Teto has been let loose on the world once again.