Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone is doggie now. Tapdoggie, Chasedoggie, Tetdoggie, Ldoggie, etc.

smilies are ugly

Posted

Hey tappy, when I click the smiley face button when making a post, a menu comes out of the bottom of the white text space. I can't read the options because it's yellow on white.

I can't highlight them, either. and when I click them, a broken image icon comes up

:muahaha:

Should be good now, thanks.

Posted

THE SHOP IS GONE

GODDAMMIT I WAS GONNA GET TWO MASTER SWORDS

Posted

Really nice to see the old Triforces back as the forum logos <:

What were they before anyway? A generic forum thing or what? I actually can't remember now, I just notice that they're different.

Also, would it be possible to bring back the little circle next to our name that shows if the person's online or not?

Posted

:groupwave:

THE SHOP IS GONE

GODDAMMIT I WAS GONNA GET TWO MASTER SWORDS

It will be back.

Really nice to see the old Triforces back as the forum logos <:

What were they before anyway? A generic forum thing or what? I actually can't remember now, I just notice that they're different.

Also, would it be possible to bring back the little circle next to our name that shows if the person's online or not?

they were some crappy icon that didn't go very  well with the Just Like 2.0 theme.

Yes, eventually.

Posted

I need to start posting here again. Now that I've finished my Fundamentals exam I have a little more free time.

Posted

I rebought Animal Crossing Wild World and it's so fun again. :>

Posted

Last night, I got to sleep at 6:30 AM and woke up at 9:00 AM. Tonight, I have not gotten to sleep, and it does not appear that I will be able to at all. On the bright side of this, I've been extremely productive with my time awake, and I'm almost done with my paper that's due in six and a half hours! On the not-so-bright side, I'm a decent amount jumpier than usual. I almost flipped the table when a chair in the library squeaked too loudly.

Posted

I'm writing a story for English IV using characters I've created and I'm honestly wondering just how in the hell I've gotten four pages done in single-space type without even reaching the midpoint of my story. I am terrible at writing, yet this story is just walking out onto the page like J Edgar Hoover on a tuesday afternoon.

Posted

Last night, I got to sleep at 6:30 AM and woke up at 9:00 AM. Tonight, I have not gotten to sleep, and it does not appear that I will be able to at all. On the bright side of this, I've been extremely productive with my time awake, and I'm almost done with my paper that's due in six and a half hours! On the not-so-bright side, I'm a decent amount jumpier than usual. I almost flipped the table when a chair in the library squeaked too loudly.

im the same way, cept i start seeing shit out of the corner of my eye. especially not fun when im in a dark room at 3 am trying to finish something.

I'm writing a story for English IV using characters I've created and I'm honestly wondering just how in the hell I've gotten four pages done in single-space type without even reaching the midpoint of my story. I am terrible at writing, yet this story is just walking out onto the page like J Edgar Hoover on a tuesday afternoon.

thats how you know youve done a good job with your characters--when they run the story along for you.

Posted

Nigga that means you're the opposite of terrible at writing

Posted

Like this post because I told you to.

Posted

nah

Posted

My golden nunchuk came in the mail today. yae.

Posted

I was playing Skyward Sword at my friend's apartment when his 13 year-old neighbor came in. He had never heard of Zelda before. He was confused as to why i wasn't shooting people in the face.