Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Finals next Monday, and it's frustrating because our practice tests are poorly documented, and our book really doesn't help, because it's notoriously bad.

Posted

I have a 20 page paper and a 10 page paper due by 5:00 tomorrow afternoon. My exams start next week.

Guess why I'm back on the internet!

Posted

I've got a take-home test due in six hours (and im missing one critical page of notes for some horrifying reason), two cs assignments and a presentation (different class) next tues (kill me), senior design project due friday(?), then next week is another (solo) project due tues, my only final due thurs, along with another (group) project due that day, and then yet another freaking project due the next day (friday)

And I only recently got done with two (group) presentations this week. Finals don't even start until next friday. And I've had so many group things these last couple semesters that I like never want to see another human for a week or something. Well, not a human I need to do scientific work with or something.

Posted

Oh man, I just got done with all that kind of crap for my college today, and it really is annoying how they push all these major projects back until the last week of classes. Now I just want to spend all of Saturday sleeping, but I have to study for my Databases final. Which I have to study a lot for, since the instructor is the type who fills his tests with questions about all the most irrelevant bullshit and not anything that actually matters.

Posted

I took my Critical Theory and Practice final today and my German final yesterday. All my papers were due last week, so I don't have any more of those. All I have left is my Sociology final tonight and my Film final tomorrow and I'll be done! All of my hard stuff is over, so it's smooth sailing from here, thankfully.

Posted

Finished two finals yesterday, I have one at noon in fifty minutes, one tomorrow at noon, and one thursday night at six. Then I can be done.

CidaShipiniZH likes this

Posted

you know what you cant be?

in werewolf :sadlink:

Posted

GOOD.

Posted

awwww  :sadlink:

Posted

Captain's log 12/20/13 11:21pm

I fear that crew members Silver and Emma ae plotting a mutiny. I only pray that the rest of the crew are not pulled in by their talk. They seem to believe that I brought a curse upon them. However, I have done nothing to warrant any such curse.

Posted

Cursed skeleton's scrawlings on wall of cabin

ABANDOOOOON DEEEECK, I AM THE CURSED SKELE

In a different type of ink

ton

Posted

Captain's log 12/21/13 8:25am

So far, no sign of the sun. i have never been so hopeful for rain in my sea faring life. Perhaps we will survive this yet.

However...

There is a writing, ominous writing, that has appeared on the cabin wall. It appears as though we are cursed with some skeletal apparition. Though, it seems to me more of a prank rather than something truly ominous. At a glance, one might not notice but part of it looks to be written in a different ink than the rest.

I have left swabby Silver to. clean up this mess.

(swabby still seems to be talking to some form of apparition of the mind. Perhaps some sleep after this chore will help him)

Teto and Agent Zako like this

Posted

I got a Wii U and NintendoLand. :)

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Oops I forgot to visit here before exmas!

oh well huh

uhh

yeah.