Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

WHY

THERE NEEDS TO BE NO RHYME OR REASON BEHIND MY ACTIONS, JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE CAPABLE OF GRASPING ALL THAT I AM AND EVER WILL BE.

Posted

THERE NEEDS TO BE NO RHYME OR REASON BEHIND MY ACTIONS, JUST UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE CAPABLE OF GRASPING ALL THAT I AM AND EVER WILL BE.

So this is your reason. Okay.

Posted

i said it with the connotation of tickling you

Posted

tumblr_n30v66AZPl1qjc8m5o4_r1_1280.png

So my friend on tumblr opened cheap comic commissions for money in august, and I had just seen Pacific Rim and sent her $10 for this gem which is under the spoiler because its large:

tumblr_n30v66AZPl1qjc8m5o3_1280.png

tumblr_n30v66AZPl1qjc8m5o1_1280.png

Fiona and I are playing go fish, and I totally guess her card, and she hands it over, and it turns out we're DRIFT COMPATIBLE, and then when we're getting into our jaeger together she's like "so are you ready for this?!" and I'm all "maybe gosh idk." Surely my character showing doubt and nerve at the calm before the storm of a battle can only mean we are seeing the beginning of an exciting new story arc chronicling the journey of this young pilot from boy to man. Truly a timeless cinematic masterpiece. Here's our fish shaped Jaeger, Go Fish:

7JI5h.png

SilverAlchemic and Treemotan like this

Posted (edited)

So weeeew, new workplace finally called back. Gonna get the paperwork dones and I will be receiving a paycheck again

And will be gone for the next few months until I come back with some ridiculous post.

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)
pheonix561 and DR SHRUBBERY! like this

Posted

Wait, what happened to that other place you worked at? Where the guy worked that made that funny mass effect video with the special eyes that I like?

Posted

That face from that comic that has you in it makes me think of some of your facebook statuses, pheo. 

Posted

So...

Is Nerf wars ever happening again?

Posted

You tell me, Dr. E

Posted

Wait, were you there for that?

Posted

Nope. I joined right as the last one had just happened. So I heard all of the stories and saw pictures

BUT THIS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR DOCTOR E. DOCTOR E WANTS TO PELT YOU ALL WITH NON REGULATION NERF STYROFOAM, AND MAKE A GENERAL FOOL OF HIMSELF.

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

And then I was all like

hey

what's the deal with disappearing all the time

i dunno man

SilverAlchemic and pheonix561 like this

Posted

My old church is having a party/fundraiser soon. The theme is "8-bit" and the Facebook discription says "only 8-bit game systems! (Sega, N64, and GameCube!)"

"Sega" isn't a system it's a company. And I doubt they have a Sega Master there, meaning nothing on that list is 8-bit. Ugh people are stupid...

Posted

Stupid? Or perhaps simply 'uninformed.' You should pay them a visit and inform of them of their inaccuracies in a very calm and dignified manner that doesn't incite any wrath or intend any offense.

Posted

also accept Jesus

Cheez and PrimaGaga like this