Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

*waves*

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello everyone!

Since I got an email asking to post if I wanted to stay a member, and I'm a huge slacker, I figured I'd introduce myself :embarrassed:

I've probably been in to Zelda since OoT came out, loved it ever since :n_n: so much in fact, that I had a Triforce Cake topper on my Wedding cake, and all the table names were Legend of Zelda Characters! The invites and name cards also had the Hyrule crest on them, very few people got it, but it made me incredibly happy.

Anyway, see you around!

Arriane

Posted

you know, it'd be fantastic if you posted a pic of that wedding cake.

Posted

That's very cool, I would love to see some photos also! I have never been quite that open about my Zelda fanhood, but I do have the triforce and phoenix tattooed on my chest. Cool thing is, I have a triforce-looking thing and an eagle in my family crest from Ireland, so I can say it's based on that as well when I'm talking to people who have no idea what Zelda is. I too just returned here due to the pruning email, but welcome and I hope you stay as I plan to.

Posted

I shall post a picture when I get the pictures from the Photographer back, there'll be much better photo's then :n_n: hoping to stick around too!

Posted

Aha! I should do that too... For my wedding, I actually planned on some Zelda-related things involved. One of which included the pulling of the Master Sword to complete the ritual of marriage. Why, yes... I am in fact a geek.