Followers 0

Zelda essay

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Dyavin, I'm glad you're here.

Posted

Final Product.

Another New Destiny

I have been swung hundreds of times, one by one. A young boy has pulled me out of my home, and has used me to defeat evil. I was used ages later by a young 10-year-old boy. But at that time, I was only pulled out. Seven years later, I was put into a sheath and hooked on the older, young man's back. After long adventuring, I was used to deliver a final blow in the head. Then I was put back into my home, so sleep graciously for hundreds and hundreds of years. SO much time has gone by....

What is that I hear? A loud pounding? A loud opening? I look ahead to see that I am in the Temple of Time once again, but it is not the same. I look ahead and I see a young boy running up to me. He has an anxious look on his face. He slowly comes up to me, and grips my handle. I feel myself getting pulled out once again. It is as if history repeats itself. As I am pulled out, I see many knights putting down their swords, in honor of this young boy. Could this be another hero? He swings me and holds me up steadily and proudly, with a serious look on his face. He then puts me on his back, just like the other two heroes have done. I also notice his clothes and cap are green. Just like the other two....has evil arisen again? I feel adventure coursing through my pure steel body.

We then head back upstairs from whence he came. I see a bunch of enemies roaming around aimlessly. As soon as one spots this boy, he pulls me out of my sheath and I get swung forcefully. I feel the wind on the sides of me, and I swipe the air. I feel force as I hit the bare enemies stomachs and bodies. I feel energy as I am put away for later use. I have never remembered how great it feels to be used after hundreds of years. We quickly finish off the enemies and see a wall of energy dissipate. We walk out to the outside world. I feel great energy surrounding me. I feel similar energy as long ago. As if...as if I have been here before. Is this Hyrule? Or is it someplace different?

We then head back into the castle and go through the opposite exit. I see a walkway, heading to a small pool of water and a red boat with a face. I then get sheathed away. I hear swishing water. I hear a voice, a deep voice.

"Looks like you got the Master Sword, Link."

I just remember. I am the Master Sword. And this is another hero, another hero named Link. Evil has arisen again. But it is Ganon or Ganondorf? He then jumps and heads into something I can't see. I feel neglected. I see ourselves start floating upward. I start seeing water, and i hear Link choking. We then bob out of the water, and the ring of light disappears. The deep voice then starts talking about a fortress. I hear Link grunt and put up a sail. We start sailing and Link pulls me out. This is not Hyrule. I know its not. Why has Hyrule been put underground? Something has to be up.

I look around to see nothing but ocean with an island here and there. Link puts me away a little while later, and it soon turns night. I fall asleep with the sound of the vibrating off me. I feel dreary and wiped out, no pun intended. The next morning, I suddenly get pulled out to hear a "Hyah!" I look ahead tiredly, and see a fortress. "We're here, Link" I hear the same deep voice say.. I start shivering, as I feel anticipation and excitement. Something I haven't felt in such a long, long time.

We head closer to the fortress and I notice Link jumps off what we were on and I look back. A red boat with a face. Was this thing talking? Soon later, Link pulls me out of my sheath, and I see a dark figure ahead of me. Shadow Ganondorf. Link then jumps backwards and swings me swiftly. I feel dizzy being swung after waking up. I don't like it one bit. As I hit a blue ball of dark magic, I feel pain. Deep pain, another thing I haven't felt in a long time. This is the wrath of evil. As Link and I finish him off, I feel dizzy from being swung so much, but it was worth the trouble. I still feel the dark magic pulsing through me, like poison. But I know i am doing good for my new master.

A little while later, we get to the top of the fortress. I can't see anything, but I will assume Link found someone important, as I hear a smaller, girl voice. I see pirates walk in burly-like. I see a female pirate look at me, and I start shaking. An uncontrollable shaking feeling I only got when I saw Princess Zelda. The sensation soon goes away, and I feel better. But i still wonder. The pirates take some girls away, and Link turns around, making me face the wall. Hmph. I hate not being able to get in on the action. I see a huge bird fly down from above, and water starts rushing in from below. I start panicking, as Link climbs onto solid ground. There is a road leading to the top. How nice and easy! This will be easy, as i am the Master Sword! Link then pulls me out once again, and the bird swoops up. It starts attacking, but Link swings me against his face, scratching and slicing its face. I don't feel a thing, besides Link's hand on my hilt. Then it

flies up, and shrivels up. A road opens up, and Link and I head to a huge door. I feel myself shaking again, only stronger. I feel a deep, deep sense of evil. What could it be?

We then head through the door, and I hear Link grunt angrily. He pulls me out very slowly, and I see what he grunted at. I see before my eyes, the King of the Gerudos, the King of Thieves. Ganondorf. I start shaking angrily and uncontrollably. I suddenly don't feel the power I had before. The power I had decades ago. My power has drained. Link then pulls me along fast, as he runs up to him, slashing my body around like a maniac. But Ganondorf smacks him and me away. I am separated from my master, my holder. What will happen to me?! The same female pirate jumps through the window, grabs me, and we get pulled away by a bird that I haven't seen before. Is she going to steal me? Link, help! I also see Link being carried away by another. I then see the place where we came from where I came, the ring of light. We head into it, except this time we are with the pirate. I start shaking again, but this time it is softer. I feel safe now that I am with my master

again.

Asleep, I open my eyes in my home. I see my pedestal, my real home. I start shaking again. This time it is unbearable. I feel so much shaking i'm crying, and i can't stop. Will I die? It stop soon enough. We then head back to the above word, and we head into a temple with a lot of ground and wind. I get pulled out many times here, only I feel more pain than before. But i am strong. I will not let down my master. I will let him use me until I break and turn to dust. I have never let anyone down before. After a huge battle with a balloon like monster, Link stabs me into the middle of the battlefield. He plays a small white baton and I feel magic and all kinds of energy surrounding me. I see the magic surrounding me. What could this magic be?

Link picks me up, and start to feel like i'm going to explode. I feel as if there is too much energy! What is happening to me?! Suddenly, I see my hilt come out. Is this, my former energy coming back? I feel more powered up and stronger than before. I am back! But I don't feel completely strong...

We soon head off to another huge temple, deep underground. I feel lots of wind hitting me without stop. As we get to the end, I feel the same energy surrounding me as in the last one. Have the Godesses sent down power for me? Or is it Link doing all the work?

Link then stabs me into the ground one more time, and I see him playing his baton again. I hear much heartily music, and I feel and see magic and energy around me. I start feeling like i'm going to explode again, but this time it is stronger. I am crying again, but it is worth it. Will this be it? The magic stops, and Link picks me up again. He holds me above his head, grunting. I feel bad, as if it is my fault. But this will be helping me and him. And his world I have never heard of. I feel power. I feel stronger. Have i regained my full power?! I see white magic around me steel body, and this is a true sign of it. This is it! I am back! I am back! I can finally be a help to you Link! I am the Master Sword and no one can change that! I am BACK!

This is it. I am here, with Link. I see Ganondorf and Princess Zelda. I see the Triforce. I can't let Link down now. He slowly pulls me out, and I see everyone and everything. I feel my power generating inside me. I feel the need to defeat evil It is my thing. It is what I was made for. It is my destiny. Link then jumps at him and swings me. I hit his swords and I feel sick. I must kill Ganondorf for the sake of Hyrule.

"HYAH!!" I hear Link scream as he jumps into the air. He puts me in both of his hands. This is it! The final blow to the head!

What's going on? This isn't what happened before. I am stuck in Ganonodorf's head. He is becoming encased in stone, as am I. Link, what are you doing?! You forgot to pull me out! Master, why is this? We have grown such a great bond! Don't let it be this way! Don't leave me here, what will happen? What will happen to us all?! I see water overflowing the area, and Link becoming encased in a bubble, as so is Zelda. What about me? Don't leave me here with this menace! What will I become?! I see Link and Zelda fade away, as I am drowning.

But it was all worth it. I know I have done my duty. I have caused many people to survive. Now, I will fall into another great slumber, until the new hero comes in aid of me, once again. Hopefully, this will not be the end of my adventures, as a whole new one starts sooner or later. As I fall asleep, I dream of new adventures lying ahead of me in my future. This has surely been another new destiny. And it was worth the wait.

What do you think?

Posted

I hate doing poetry(about myself) or self imagery or whatever. It always feels melodramatic or stupid. Yet every time we have to do something that requires like a poem or an essay, it has to be about myself. So then I've gotta go on this long, unmanly page about how I'm comparable to a house or a butterfly or some shit and then have to sit there and demand to have my paper back, because the teacher want's to put it up with the good ones or whatever. I enjoy throwing it in the trash.

This is after I have to repeatedly refuse to read it out loud.

But whatever.

On-topic:

I haven't read it yet, but I wouldn't choose Zelda for an essay, especially with that title. -_-

---------------------------------------------------

I didn't watch too much of Doctor Who, I wish I had, but what happened to Rose? Where'd she go? Like, isn't she stuck in another dimension or something? It makes me sadface.

Posted

Jareddude, did you listen to anything Dyavin said?

Posted

Huh. Well I liked it, really captured the feeling of being a sword. This reminds me of a time when I gave a speech on the Zelda timeline and it's relation to Colinization.

Posted

Jared, shorten that shit up. Did you already turn it in?

Posted

I already said I got a 91%

Posted

Your teacher must not expect much. But congrats.

Posted

Thanks. And trust me. My teacher is really hard. But this time, he gave everyone good scores (pretty much)

I think its because we got to write about what we wanted so it wed so it was funner.