Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fable II

6 posts in this topic

Posted

So I helped this ex-guard guy who was living in a VERY small farm out. He wanted me to capture a bandit he could execute him and all that. I do the quest. Fun, fun.

10 years later(

because of being stuck in the Spire for 10 years rescuing Garth

), I go back and dude's still living there. But his farm is HUGE in comparison. It's like a miniature Ordon Village minus the goats. It's even got houses, with other people living there.

I thought it was p. cool.

Posted

Thank you for reminding that... I need to play this game again and own that place.

I just didn't like that there wasn't a shop or anything like that. Bowerstone seems to be the only fulfilling place... I hate it too. Very boring.

Posted

Bowerstone Old Town, Oakfield, and Bloodstone are great IMO. They've got produce vendors for whenever I need to raise my purity.

Although, Oakfield might not, considering the fact that I, oh I don't know, killed everyone there?

But Old Town is great if you gave the guard the warrants, the town has vendors, beautiful homes(namely the one next to the spot where your childhood hut was), and a 50% discount on everything.

And Bloodstone's actually got more than Bowerstone Market. It has everthing Bowerstone Market has plus a tattoo parlor. :D

Plus it's a great place to kill everyone with no consequence. :evil:

Posted

I want Fable II, yes. I don't have an Xbox though. It's my next purchase, hopefully, because I want to play online with friends, and play Fable II and III, when it's out.

Posted

Bloodstone and Bowerstone were my two main towns, I'd travel back and forth between the two. Eventually, Fable II just became a game about gaining wealth and monopoly building... I didn't like that at all. I missed going out and fighting, but it's just so boring after the main quest.

I'm hoping that they make a LARGE jump in Fable III.

Posted

I hope I can renovate Oakvale in Fable III.