Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Biggest Wall of Text

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Try to type a post with more text than what was in the last post.

Rules:

Must be text you yourself typed up. Nothing copy/pasted from something else. You may, however, use text from your own posts in other threads.

No repeated strands of a single letter or number- something actually written for the purpose of reading. None of that aaaaaaaaaa-----------ddddddddd 222222222222222 aaaaaasdfjl;kjaklj;adf;lkj//////////////////

Actual content doesn't matter. Could be about anything. Waffles, penguins, the breeding habits of the bandersnatch, you name it.

Nothing that violates the rules of the forum.

Posted

We have to start somewhere.

Whats up guys.

Posted

We kind of have to start somewhere, possibly.

What is up with you guys.

Posted

I believe this wall is getting somewhere.

Are there many things up with you guys?

Posted

I too believe this wall is getting somewhere.

Using prepositions is key in statements like "whats up guys."

Posted

I too believe this wall is getting somewhere.

Using prepositions is key in statements like "whats up guys."

They fell upon us like bricks, from the sky. We didn't have anywhere to run, but heads directed upwards, we survived, dodging the falling rubble. The building crashed to the ground in smoke, and the children screamed out. They didn't know what was happening nor for what reason. Nobody did, for the latter part. But everybody on the scene knew that it was no longer safe to be here.

The beast clawed at the horizon, climbing out from underneath. His eyes swam, his face absorbed all light that struck it, leaving him as a silhouette on the sky. We gazed in horror as he stood above us, eclipsing the sun. he threw back his head, his mane trashing the clouds, causing great winds. He shrieked. A shriek that broke glass and deafened all within hearing distance. None of them, not even I, could heard what happened next. All I knew is that it was my fault.

They locked me away, out of sight from the outside world. I wasn't insane. But every day, they would lock me with rope and throw me to writhe in the cushioned room every day. I tried to explain, but each time I did, it came out as coughing, spluttering at the clawing pain in my neck as it attempted to climb to my open mouth. I cried out, with tears and sweat, the pain unbearable. They put me to sleep, and left me for another day, to bear the suffering that comes with the holding of great and horrible demons.

Then suddenly dicks everywhere.

Posted

It's getting somewhere, but I am not sure where.

Are there many interesting or otherwise out of the ordinary things up with you guys?

Posted

Biology of the Yoshi

Yoshis are largely herbivorous, but will eat almost anything. They vastly favor tropical fruits, which would explain why they inhabit islands and tropical regions. Yoshis have characteristics of amphibians, reptiles, and dinosaurs, and may be a sort of ultimate evolution of the three groups common ancestor. Yoshis can produce eggs within seconds of eating, presumably by absorbing calcium from the digested material at an alarming rate and letting it excrete with the body’s waste products. Only eggs fertilized by a male will hatch into baby Yoshis. The time the baby spends inside the egg, and what the mother ate prior to laying the egg determines what the baby will look like when it hatches. Temperature affects if it will be male or female. When the Yoshi embryo is reaching full development, the chemicals from the mother’s food will begin to settle within the egg, directly effecting portions of the brain and olfactory centers. Depending on when the egg hatches, these chemicals will either continue to alter the olfactory or it will close up and reopen after a couple hours, while the Yoshi’s skin pigment begins to come out. What color the Yoshi’s skin is shows what kinds of fruit it most enjoys and receives the most nutrition from- this is do to the fruit chemicals altering the brain and sensory systems while in the egg.

So yeah, I write scientific obserations on fictional species in my spare time. And other stuff to.

Posted

Posted

Posted

Posted

Posted

I REALLY THINK THIS COUNTS AS REPETITIVE sexts

Posted

this game isnt going very well

Posted

this game really isn't going very well.