Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

'Not Sure About You Guys

49 posts in this topic

Posted

There were just so any awesome announcements for upcoming games! Not to mention some rather awesome ones that were released.

Seriously looking forward to:

-Okamiden (releasing probably sometime in 2011, but heard about it in 2010. <3)

-Super Mario Galaxy 2 (again, another announcement for a game that's coming out in awhile.)

-Arc Rise Fantasia (coming out soon, iodgjkjdndfngkdnbhg)

-Xenoblade (heard about it)

-Metroid Other M (looks pretty darn badarse)

-The Last Story (heard about it)

And titles such as Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney: Investigations, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, and Farewell Ruins of the Moon have been just a few releases which have pretty much made my life this year.

This year has got to be THE year where I've been excited for more than three games to be released (ESPECIALLY ARC RISE FANTASIA. Argh, if only the dubbing job wasn't so horrible >_<) If news of the next Zelda is released to the webs sometimes this year, that could very well be the cherry on top. But hey, that's just me being hopeful (and anxiously awaiting the Nintendo conference at E3, uhuhuhu. C:)

What are your takes on 2010 gaming-wise? Has it been a good year? Has their been better years? Looking forward to any new games coming out?

Posted

If Zelda Wii comes out this year, i'll eat that "cherry" so slowly i'll die before I finish :D

Posted

You forgot about

Persona 5

Fable 3

the playstation move

Secret world

and if I find some more I will tell (I will only say the ones that don't sound like they will suck)

Posted

I'm hoping that new Kirby game finally comes out on the Wii, and I'm looking forward to the new Professor Layton game that should come out sometime this year.

Posted

You forgot about

Persona 5

Fable 3

the playstation move

Secret world

and if I find some more I will tell (I will only say the ones that don't sound like they will suck)

the playstation move

What, is that thing actually going to be any good?

Anyhow, I want my metroid. But I must wait or it won't be the awesomeness it should be if we wait. *fanspasms*

Posted

What, is that thing actually going to be any good?

Anyhow, I want my metroid. But I must wait or it won't be the awesomeness it should be if we wait. *fanspasms*

Well my theory is that if playstation did focus alot on this and decided to cut the price of the ps3 then it could possible be much better then even the wii. So I thought it deserved a mention.

Posted

Meh. The only thing that sounds good is SMG 2.

Posted

I bet you don't even know what half those titles are.

Also, Monster Hunter Tri is apparently big.

So I'd add that.

Sahaqiel

Posted

lol I was gonna be like "You forgot Monster Hunter Tri" but then Shaq came in and forgot to pass it to me and went for the slam dunk instead.

Posted

I hope Another Code:R will be annouce a US release

It is a sequel to Trace Memory which was my secound DS game ever (never managed to get the perfect ending though)

Posted

@Saha: The titles I mentioned? (directed towards me, or YLA?)

Anyways, yes indeed I've heard Monster Hunter Tri has been pretty awesome. I haven't personally played any of the Monster Hunter games because I've never been 100% interested in them, but I'm sure they're pretty good (considering Tri's popularity.)

I was flipping through a Nintendo Power magazine today at Shoppers, reading up on all of the games I'm pretty much looking forward to, and I realized that I really miss my subscription to this magazine. :wacko: 'Gonna have to renew it one of these days. Maybe for an early birthday present.

Posted

I bet you don't even know what half those titles are.

Also, Monster Hunter Tri is apparently big.

So I'd add that.

Sahaqiel

No I don't. I only know SMG 2 and Metroid. I hate the Metroid games more than I hate WW actually.

Posted

YLA. D:

It's the backtracking, isn't it?

It's the backtracking, isn't it?

Posted

Yes and no.

The back tracking is annoying, but it's the game itself. I mean I've only played Metroid Prime and I only played for 3 hours and I'm lost. I go into this one place, I die from heat. I go to another place I die for no reason. The game is confusing, it's easy to get lost, and you have to find every power up. Why couldn't it be like the begining of the game? I mean it was only fun there. Then you start going through all this crap and you might as well be in a maze you can never get out of.

This game doesn't make me want to play any other Metroid games if they're all going to be like this. >_<

In other words, WW was beatable. Even if my copy was buggy.

Posted

I wish SMG2 was coming out here on Sunday

but no I have to wait til June 11 :C

Other than, I'm only looking forward to Zelda Wii, if it's coming this year and Pokemon Black and White