Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

'Not Sure About You Guys

49 posts in this topic

Posted

As far as I'm concerned, metroid's no. 1 rule is "Explore everything. EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO BOMB JUMP UP THERE."

But whatever, it's personal preference.

I'm not sure whether to get okamiden or just let Chef get it and then steal it while he's playing Other M. >>

Posted

Yeah.

Also why does Okamiden sound like Okami? I swear if it's a sequel... I'm killing my friend. He wanted a sequel.

Posted

Woo, a sequel to Okami! <3 that game

Posted

Yeah I'm killing my friend over that. Never played it don't want to play.

Actually I love how he says, "I hate WW for the cel-shading, but I love Okami." He's a hypocrite. Either you love it or you hate it. There isn't a well it looks good in this game, but it looks bad in this game.

Posted

Graphics don't- asdfasdf.

Right, staying away from that.

But isn't it about a younger Ammy or some such?

Posted

Yeah.

Anyway Games I think may sound good?

Arc Rise Fantasia

The Last Story

I don't know those two stand out for me the most for some reason.

Posted

No she is Ammy's child

And Susano's child is there too

But I believe it was for the DS no?

Posted

The low-down on Okamiden.

Its a sequel taking place shortly after the first game's events. A new evil has awakened which Issun and Sakuya find out about first. Issun then finds a small godly wolf from Amaterasu's bloodline and nicknames it, "Chibiterasu." With Issun and Chibiterasu, the two set out to Kamiki Village and befriend Kushi and Susano's kid (who also joins them on their quest.)

And yes, the sequel is for the DS. There is no set date of release yet, but the game was announced this year.

@YLA: Well both WW and Okami have different uses of cel-shading. Heck, they both have antirely different styles.

Anyways, Arc Rise Fantasia = YESYESYES. E7 character designer for the art? Check! RPG-style? Check! Music composed by Yasunori Mitsuda, the composer of Chrono Trigger's OST? C-H-E-C-K! 8D The game comes out on my birthday, too. <3 Its a shame the dub totally makes my eardrums bleed. D: I'll get used to it, though.

Last Story's art looks FF'ish, which I like. I've heard nothing else about it.

Posted

Cel-shade is cel-shade and that is that.

Anyway Arc Rise Fantasia sounds awesome.

Posted

Yeah I'm killing my friend over that. Never played it don't want to play.

Actually I love how he says, "I hate WW for the cel-shading, but I love Okami." He's a hypocrite. Either you love it or you hate it. There isn't a well it looks good in this game, but it looks bad in this game.

I almost banned you after I read this.

I was staring at the increase warn screen.

Like really.

Posted

I'm hoping that new Kirby game finally comes out on the Wii

This.

I'm also looking forward to Other M, Last Story, and Super Mario Galaxy 2.

I could care less about Zelda Wii.

Posted

Is there really a new Kirby on it's way? About time, I <3 Kirby.

I'm also looking forward to Okamiden, Okami was an epic win in my opinion. I just hope the sequal lives up to the name of it's predecessor.

Posted

I almost banned you after I read this.

I was staring at the increase warn screen.

Like really.

How come you respond to this, but not my messages on AIM, Skype, Steam, or the forums.

Also, Shaq is mean.

Posted

I could care less about Zelda Wii.

I think you mean "I couldn't care less". Somehow "I could care less" has invaded this language's repertoire of phrases, and I think it's kinda' annoying. ;/

Saying you could care less implies that you do care, in an unspecified amount. You could care more about Zelda Wii than anyone in the multiverse, but you can still care less.

Saying you couldn't care less implies that you are steadfast in your beliefs that it will meet or exceed your expectations, taken literally, or that you don't care about it at all, which means you can't care less.

Also, we don't even know anything about Zelda Wii yet.

So keep your pants on.

And Muffin, I respond to every message I get from you. AIM sucks and sometimes waits a whole ten minutes before giving me your messages or something, and within that time, I've already closed it. I instantly exit Skype whenever it loads up. I haven't seen the window pop up in months. I don't open Steam because I can't play Portal, and that's my only use for it. I don't check my PM's until I see everyone's responded to werewolf.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Your excuses were awful. Obviously, your computer is shit. So, one, why are you trying to play Portal on it, two, you are on Steam and the window pops up when I private message you, how can you not respond to that, three, a window ALSO pops up for Skype and you were still on when I messaged you and you also stayed on for a while before signing off.

Really?

And that last excuse, I don't even want to respond to.