After Twilight Princess

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Set straight after Link has saved Hyrule. Midna has just returned to the Twilight Realm. The rest is up to you, take this and fly with it!! also this is my first RP so it will be interesting to see how it goes. I chose a pretty simple setting purely cos i am new to this and didn't want to restrict you guys too much :)

you can be whoever you want, or even make up a new character.

On introducing your character, please include the following:

Name:

Race and hometown:

Appearance:

Personality:

Weapons/significant items:

Family (optional):

Current location:

enjoyyy :D

oh and dont forget gender haha

Posted

Name: Licurius

Race and hometown: Hylian, Castle town

Appearance: Long, dark cloak, short black hair, black boots, face concealed by a plain wooden box strapped to it

Personality: Laconic and not liable to speak very much.

Weapons: two hidden blades that pop out of wrist sheaths

Significant items: The wooden box, which has two eyeholes and two nostril-hole, along with a tube to drink out of.

Current location: Hyrule Field, north of Kakariko village.

(((Direction in this would be most appreciated)))

Posted

Name: Link

Race and hometown: Hylian and Ordon Village

Appearance: Hero's Tunic and Ordon Clothes

Personality: I think we all know. Courageous, caring, energetic, stern, strong.

Weapons/significant items: Ordon sword, Ordon shield (Master Sword was put back in Pedestal of Time in the woods)

Family (optional): None.

Current location: His home in Ordon Village

(A few days after Link comes back from defeating Ganonodorf)

(More later)

Posted

Wheezing inside the box covering his face, otherwise known as a Sthenicon, he strained to see a Bulblin riding a Bulbo in the distance. Even with the enhanced sight and smell it gave him, it was still difficult to make them out in the pouring rain. Suddenly, one leapt up from the ground, swinging a club at him. Dodging, he simply peeled back his right glove and touched it on the head. When he did, a loud ZZAP as electricity briefly coursed through his hand. Putting his glove back on, he calmly walked away from the bulblin.

Posted

(A few days after Link comes back from defeating Ganondorf)

"Well, time to put you away, at least for now..." Link says, taking off his green cap. He quickly changes back into his Ordon clothes.

"Link! Time to round up the goats!" someone says from outside.

"Fado?" Link says opening his door, "I can't wait to round up the goats after such a long time!" he says jumping off the ledge. He climbs on Epona and rides over to him.

"Get on. Lets go round the goats!" link says patting Epona's back. Fado climbs on and they head over to Ordon Ranch.

Posted

Name: Nuala

Race and hometown: Hylian, Faron Woods

Appearance: Long, blonde, curly hair with fair skin. Brown leather corset over greenish brown chiffon skirt that falls to her knees and has a split in one side the runs right up to her hip. brown leather boots that reach just below the knee. she has minimal armour that includes brown gauntlets with the forst stone (OOT) symbol etched into them. she also has a distinctive birth mark under the outer corner of her right eye in the shape of the forest stone.

Personality: strong willed, independent. kind of mysterious

Weapons/significant items: sword and bow carried on her back

Family (optional):distant ancestor of Saria

Current location: Ordon spring

Posted

"Great job as always, Link."

"Thanks!" Link says jumping off Epona.

"Take this." Fado says, handing him a blue, floating stone with a small rope.

"What is this?" Link asks.

"It is a stone I found when I was a child. I found it at a small lake right by Zora's Domain."

"You went all the way to Zora's Domain?"

"Yes. And legend says it has been passed through time....its called the Gossip Stone. A hero before you had it, and you are a hero. So take it." Fado says handing it to him.

Link takes the stone and it floats above his hand.

"Legend has it that you and I even have names form long ago. My name used to belong to a Kokiri, and he eventually became a sage, and died. A boy named Makar took his place, with a boy's help named link ,like you. There have also been other Links way before him and you, all destined to defeat the one evil: Ganon." Fado explains.

Posted

Name: Pheeny

Race and hometown: n/a

Appearance: Butt Nekkid

Personality: Eratic and easily excited

Weapons/significant items: Like a gazillion nukes

Family (optional): n/a

Current location: Hyrule Town Square

Pheeny blasted out of the sky at speeds that would carelessly vaporize a space shuttle. Ten thousand miles an hour, through the Exosphere! No, the Thermosphere! No, the Mesosphere! The Stratosphere! The Troposphere! He ran out of 'spheres! Pheeny busted face first into the center of some random town he didn't really care about. His collision destroyed some retarded fountain that had the balls to get in his way. What a dick. the explosive shrapnel skewered some nearby idiots who didn't have the common sense to get out of the way when someone is falling out of the sky, I mean jesus christ why would you just stand there? Pheeny looked around. He was in the dead center of a town that was really panicky for some reason, but who cares right? Pheeny picked one of the smaller people and used it to bludgeon the other people, all the while screaming racial slurs in an honest attempt to beat some common sense into them. Maybe now they'll learn to get out of the way. Idiots.

Link says opening his door, "I can't wait to round up the goats after such a long time!" bomb some dodongos!"