Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ooccoo in the Next Zelda Wii

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you think that Ooccoo will return in the next zelda wii? (for some reason the topic poll wouldn't work)

Discuss...

Posted

Well only if its a direct sequel to TP. Easy as that. =\

Posted

I hope not. I hated those creepy ugly things!

But if it was something else, but worked the same way, then i hope it exists. But if it doesn't it adds on to the challenge >D

Posted

I would actually really would like them to apear

they were really helpful

Posted

I would like them to return, but not as an item for dungeons. Having Ooccoo leave your inventory for return visits to dungeons was kind of annoying, especially since Twilight Princess encouraged you to go back to dungeons for heart pieces and Poes. Faroe's wind is the superior item concept by far.

Posted

Dude you just reminded me of how scared I was when I first saw one of the pots move in TP

I thought it could of been something like some super-omega powerful optional boss

So I decided to break it in a jost of curiosity

And there was a Oocoo

But I would of loved a optional all powerful boss

Posted

I wish there was an game like in Spirit tracks where you can battle all the bosses again!

ANd I loved Farores WInd. I loved the stance he did. Even with Din's Fire and Nayru's Love too.

Posted

i hate those things with a passion the dungeon was just as creepy

Posted

i hated those things. i tried to kill them by throwing them into the wall but the jar broke in my hands! and when i shot a bomb arrow at them they still didn't die! so hope they DO return so i can kill them this time and I WILL YOU WAIT I WILL!

sorry =3

Posted

I thought they were slightly cute. *Shrugs* I mean there was one thing about their faces I didn't like, but whatever. I wouldn't really care if they return or not.

Posted

I would like them to return, but not as an item for dungeons. Having Ooccoo leave your inventory for return visits to dungeons was kind of annoying, especially since Twilight Princess encouraged you to go back to dungeons for heart pieces and Poes. Faroe's wind is the superior item concept by far.

Farore's Wind contradicted itself

Farore-goddess of courage

Farore's Wind-allowed you to run away from battle to the entrance of the dongoun(jeez why can I not spell that T-T)

Posted

You didn't HAVE to go to the beginning, you went back to the room you put it in. That's whats unique about it.

And its dungeon.

Posted

Farore's Wind contradicted itself

Farore-goddess of courage

Farore's Wind-allowed you to run away from battle to the entrance of the dongoun(jeez why can I not spell that T-T)

Haha, I forgot about that. Someone out there did a comic on this (Awkward Zombie maybe?), and it was pretty funny.