Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The WW World

12 posts in this topic

Posted

If is a dumb please forgive me but I have to ask

~In wind waker the king of hyrule tells us that when hyrule was flooded that the people were to get to the mountain tops, so does this mean that death mountain is now known as dragon roost craven?

~ if it is why aren't the Gorons living there anymore?

~ Is forest haven the remains of the once kokiri forest and I have stargest feeling that the forbidden woods just might be the lost woods.

Tell me what you guys think I hope this not to silly

Posted

Yeah, I would guess that dragonroost was once death mountain. If not that volcano a couple squares south of it where you find the power bracelets.

All the gorons were dying off, but theres three in the game, if you can find them. I won't tell you where they are if you haven't found out yet, though. That spoils things.

Actually, the Deku tree points out that the forest kids, whatever they're called(makar is one of them), used to live in the forbidden woods. He points out they lived in stump shaped-houses and stuff. But then their village got infested with monsters, so they moved to the deku tree's haven to protect themselves. My guess is that the lost woods are under sea level.

Posted

I never knew they used to live in the Forbidden Woods. And I love Makar :D

Posted

oh makar you silly bugger

everyone has their own opinion on that matter

Posted

Yeah, I would guess that dragonroost was once death mountain. If not that volcano a couple squares south of it where you find the power bracelets.

All the gorons were dying off, but there's three in the game, if you can find them. I won't tell you where they are if you haven't found out yet, though. That spoils things.

Actually, the Deku tree points out that the forest kids, whatever they're called(makar is one of them), used to live in the forbidden woods. He points out they lived in stump shaped-houses and stuff. But then their village got infested with monsters, so they moved to the deku tree's haven to protect themselves. My guess is that the lost woods are under sea level.

don't worry I'm playing thought it a third time at the moment there are no spoilers for me=]

You have good points and now that you say that about the deku tree I feel kinda dumb not remembering.

The death mountain thing thought I really think that's it, it would of been the highest i would think and would have avoid being fully flooded

and the ring around it in the being of WW is the same as the one in Oot=] .

Posted

I didn't think of that ring. But where Did Valoo come from? Volvagia? But Volvagia died....

Posted

I always wondered what was up with the ring around death mountain like why is it there

As for Valoo he came from the Sacred Realm during the flood in order to help the residents servive as with those two frog god whose names I never bother to remember

Posted

But who was Valoo originally then? Its not like dragons appear out of the Sacred Realm...

Posted

Says who?

Posted

Seriously?

Posted

I always wondered what was up with the ring around death mountain like why is it there

The ring is a representation of the state of the mountain. As long as its smoke is gray, the mountain and its inhabitants are at peace.

Posted

These are some really good points, especially the forbidden woods part. I always assumed the Ritos and The Gorons got into a war over Death mountain and the Ritos won and promptly renamed it. Somehow I think Valoo helped them and that he's not quite what he seems . . .