Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

First Zelda wii image?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

It would be so cool if he had a master spear this game. I'm so sick of swords. But yeah its probably shopped.

Posted

It would be cool if he had multiple different weapons to chose from and he could exchange his sword for one of them.

Or shurikens, those are always fun.

Posted

It would be so cool if he had a master spear this game. I'm so sick of swords. But yeah its probably shopped.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT "MASTER" IS NOT JUST SOME PREFIX YOU ADD TO RANDOM WEAPONS.

MASTER SPEAR/AXE/JAVELIN/WHATEVER SOUNDS LAME.

IT IS THE MASTER SWORD.

IT IS A PROPER NOUN. THERE ARE NOT OTHER "MASTER" OBJECTS.

AUGH YOU MAKE ME RAGE.

Also no. Shuriken + Link = lame also.

Sahaqiel

Posted

The screenshot looked terribly fake to me...

And then after reading the article I realized it is a mockup made by the people who wrote the article...

The list of rumors pretty much falls in line with the older 2ch rumors with some new tidbits.

Posted

yeah this is fake

Reasons:

Due to the amount of time this has been worked on Link hat wouldn't be that high up while in that pose

Some trees are really badly done and a bit cricked in comparasion to the land-base it is on

The spear looks kind pixalized compared to the sword sheath

His hair if you look closely is wronge

Posted

Actual reasons for it being fake: Someone just threw together a picture to go along with the article, you puppy(s) idiot(s).

It even says it at the end of the article,

"(The above image is in no way affiliated with the rumors contained in this news article. It was a mock up of potential item concept created in-staff at Zelda Informer)"

Posted

I was kidding Saha, shurikens and Zelda are destined to fail and I know the pic is fake. Shurikens are still fun though. (:

I don't like the idea of crossbows, the bow is fine and doesn't need to be modernized. Plus crossbow would make Link seem lazy.

Posted

Actual reasons for it being fake: Someone just threw together a picture to go along with the article, you puppy(s) idiot(s).

It even says it at the end of the article,

"(The above image is in no way affiliated with the rumors contained in this news article. It was a mock up of potential item concept created in-staff at Zelda Informer)"

Nintendo cover up, those sneaky bastards.

Posted

And i'm pretty sure Nintendo wouldn't make Link the SAME EXACT WAY than in TP if it is not a sequel, which it is not.

Posted

I'm telling you, saha. Master Axe.

Posted

Nintendo cover up, those sneaky bastards.

You know that can actually happen, early pictures of Halo: Reach leaked out and Bungie denied their legitimacy. In these screenshots, we saw things that hadn't been confirmed and wouldn't be confirmed for months. One of these things that really showed out was the designated marksman rifle. They were legit screens, because this gun appeared later in the beta.

Leaked screen:

Halo-Reach-Leaked-Screens.jpg

DMR:

dmr.png

There were more things that appeared in those screens that appeared in the beta as well, such as new weapon designs and new weapons, as well.

Posted

I'm telling you, saha. Master Axe.

I'm going to punch you right in the face. |:

Also, as far as I know, nothing like this has been leaked.

Posted

Master Rifle? Master Brass Knuckles? Master Saber?

Posted

People please

Just because he said no master sword doesn't really mean anything (espicially since he laughed in the interview when asked)

They could just have something similair like the phantom sword