Zelda Wii

61 posts in this topic

Posted

If she's a sword, she is the Master Sword.

That's all I'm saying.

Posted

Point made and acknowledged

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane

Posted

Who said that?

Posted

Nintendo said it themselves, it was just concept art.

Posted

So don't take the tilt of her head or what her face looks like too seriously

Posted

Mm no, but you did say this:

Where did you hear that Link's sword in this game isn't the Master Sword? I think that's where you've left people confused, because you're saying you agree that she is the Master Sword, but earlier you said that Link apparently won't have it.

I believe she is the Master Sword, holding the ability to separate from the blade in a human form, twist the blade's shape and form into a more humanoid version of herself (which might explain why he's not holding it in the original artwork), and go back into the Master Sword's original form and talk to Link (similar to how Tetra and the pirates talked to Link through a glowing stone in WW.)

I think you thought that the Master Sword was gone because of the previous rumor you mentioned about time travel through another blade that isn't the Master Sword. That doesn't necessarily mean that Link is going to carry around one sword throughout the entire game. From my speculation, he'll probably end up having the Master Sword as well as the Time Travel weapon, but this, 'Adelle' is going to have something to do with the Time Travel weapon. I'm interested to hear about her race's backstory (very much so.)

At this point I hope she IS the Master sword, simply because what you described in your first paragraph reminds me of Transformers, and nothing is more badass than a sword Transformer. But the key word here is hope, at this point it could swing either way. But even if she isn't the Mastersword she'll be something awful close, due to the time-travel and other mysterious powers. Maybe, if not the Mastersword, she's another version of it, with the same powers but without all the fame and glory. Whatever she is, I hope there's more of her kind out there because already she's sounding like the coolest charecter in the LoZ roster since Midna. I'm glad the sidekicks are getting cooler, cause I think I speak for everyone when I say traveling with a Talking sword or even a ghost is way more exciting than with a fairy.

Posted

I disagree, Midna is the best helper character and always will be >_<

Anywa, I don't think the time travel was confirmed, but you're right, a talking sword just f***ing rocks!

Posted

Zelda is the best sidekick so far. She could control phantoms. That's bitchin'.

Oh, I forgot about Moosh. He beats everyone.

Posted

"Since Midna", not "Better than." Midna's cool in her own right, and I'm just happy we get another cool sidekick to join the plethera. Zelda was also an amazing sidekick that won't be soon forgotten and even though I haven't played the game with this "Moosh" charecter I'll take your word in his cool factor. I'm just saying that Miyamoto's made a neat sidekick for us, as par usual. joy.gif

Posted

Moosh was in Oracle of Ages/Seasons. Great game to pick up.

Why can't Link go solo for once though?

The last time that was was in OoA/S, pretty much.

Posted

the latest rumors from ZI

* Zelda Wii's official title is "The Legend of Zelda". There will be no subtitle.

* The game tells a story several hundred years before Ocarina of Time.It also answers the question of how the Mastersword came into being.

* The fairy-like girl plays is a very important character in the game. Her Name is Zordiana.

* The Hookshot is also in the game and it has new abilities. It will not pull you immediately to the target you aimed. Now it is possible to swing with the Hookshot, like with the Grappling Hook from WW. The Hookshot makes no use of Wii Motion Plus.

* Sometimes you have to "draw" a specific symbol on a door with your sword, to open it.

* The Bow-Control is very similar to the Bow-Control in Wii Sports Resort, as the script shows.

* There are two levels of difficulty. Aonuma put it through. Miyamoto didn't want to include it.The Normal-Mode for amateurs. The Hero-Mode has no "Super Guide" included and the enemies tougher.

* The On-Stage Dungeon, which is also playable at E3, isn't a Dungeon as we know it from the Zelda series. When entering a Dungeon, you will not notice you are in one. It will be a smooth gradation. There will be Dungeons with no Bosses and Bosses with no Dungeon. The "Dungeon" you are able to play at E3 will be an Ice-Level. It will be the frist "Dungeon" in the Game.

Posted

the latest rumors from ZI

* Zelda Wii's official title is "The Legend of Zelda". There will be no subtitle.

* The game tells a story several hundred years before Ocarina of Time.It also answers the question of how the Mastersword came into being.

* The fairy-like girl plays is a very important character in the game. Her Name is Zordiana.

* The Hookshot is also in the game and it has new abilities. It will not pull you immediately to the target you aimed. Now it is possible to swing with the Hookshot, like with the Grappling Hook from WW. The Hookshot makes no use of Wii Motion Plus.

* Sometimes you have to "draw" a specific symbol on a door with your sword, to open it.

* The Bow-Control is very similar to the Bow-Control in Wii Sports Resort, as the script shows.

* There are two levels of difficulty. Aonuma put it through. Miyamoto didn't want to include it.The Normal-Mode for amateurs. The Hero-Mode has no "Super Guide" included and the enemies tougher.

* The On-Stage Dungeon, which is also playable at E3, isn't a Dungeon as we know it from the Zelda series. When entering a Dungeon, you will not notice you are in one. It will be a smooth gradation. There will be Dungeons with no Bosses and Bosses with no Dungeon. The "Dungeon" you are able to play at E3 will be an Ice-Level. It will be the frist "Dungeon" in the Game.

*I doubt it will just be call tLo Zelda

* That is believable

*Um...don't like it.

*Sounds nice! I love my Hookshot

*New, hope it comes true

*I didn't like it in WSR because of the wind :(

*Will this happen? I hope so. And I didn't even know Super Guide was included in this game I'll be doing Hero mode my first play through >D

*Um...what? And I kind of doubt the first dungeon will be ice. But if it is, I will be stupefied.

Posted

puck posted a topic with these rumors so if u would like to only comment on the rumors u can do so here

Posted

puck posted a topic with these rumors so if u would like to only comment on the rumors u can do so here

Hey, thanks man!