Zelda Wii

61 posts in this topic

Posted

no problem

Posted

Gonna post link in talk thread

Posted

I will be pissed if her name is Zordiana. That sounds stupid and uncreative. How many fantasy characters and ghetto women have names ending in "iana"?

I am hoping for a challenging mode.

There were dungeons without bosses in other Zeldas, but bosses without dungeons, and smooth transitioning sounds cool.

I guess it'd be OK to make an OoT prequel... but I'm thinking of whether or not to feel negatively about the title being "The Legend of Zelda". It reminds me of how terrible Sonic the Hedgehog (2009) was.

The bow was fine in TP. No need to change it.

Miyamoto patented some sort of guide, so that'd be fine, as long as they put in a challenge mode to compensate.

Posted

TP had that bug boss in the lake. It lacked a dungeon.

Moosh: (My boy friend)

Moosh.png

Posted

Moosh was pretty cool, but I always got Dimitri, because he's an effing Dodongo.

Not only can it eat anything, but you can throw him and swim fast than usual in water with him.

Plus it's super cute.

Posted

Moosh is blue. Moosh is winged. Moosh is a fat bear. Moosh's name is Moosh. Therefore, Moosh is the coolest LoZ character to date. They need to drop Link and make the game "The Adventures of Moosh."

Posted

So I just saw the conference for Skyward Sword (I bet everyone who saw the subtitle and how you were supposed to charge the sword made a He-man joke. Admit it, you did.) and the ending trailer pointied out something important to me: Link can probably fly in this game. I mean, unless he was incredibly stupid or suicidal he wouldn't jump off that cliff, right?

Posted

There was a vine/rope to swing on. He wasn't flying.

Also, no He-Man joke. I was born in 1992. I'm not decrepit yet.

Posted

Ok, let me clarify.

1. I meant at the very end, where Link dives of the cliff with f8cking clouds beneath him and the title pops up. I didn't see a rope there.

2. I didn't mean the He-Man thing as a stab at age, more a referance to the one thing most memorable about the show.

Posted

Oh yea, the cloud thing. Probably storyline based.

Posted

Oh yea, the cloud thing. Probably storyline based.

That's what I'm thinking, what with the cloud and Heaven motif. Regardless, it looks like a sweet game and I'm pumped.

Posted

Am I the only one who thought he looked EXTREMELY sexy when he jumped off the cliff?

Posted

I guess so. I thought he was killing himself or something. It only worked in Paper Mario because Mario was Paper.

Posted

He was a ****ing cartoon, you stupid idiot. He was not sexy.

Posted

CARTOONS HAVE FEELINGS TOOOOOO