Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sexyawesome Riddle

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so there is this lovely calm little pond. A fly buzzes over the pond. He is very thirsty. He thinks to himself, "if I just dropped 6 inches and dove down there I could get a drink."

A fish lies in wait in the pond. She thinks, "When that fly drops 6 inches, I will jump up and eat it."

Meanwhile, a bear stands by the edge of the pond. He thinks, "When that fly drops 6 inches, the fish will jump up to eat the fly, and I will catch and eat the fish."

A hunter hides behind some bushes, gun at his side, eating a cheese sandwich. He thinks, "When that fly drops 6 inches, the fish will jump up to eat the fly. The bear will catch the fish, and while he is distracted, I will shoot the bear."

A tiny tiny mouse at the hunter's feet smells the cheese. She thinks, "When that fly drops 6 inches, the fish will jump up to eat the fly. The bear will catch the fish, and the hunter will drop his sandwich to shoot the bear, and I'll be able to eat all the cheese I want."

A cat crouches behind a tree, waiting to pounce on the mouse. She thinks, "When that fly drops 6 inches, the fish will jump up to eat the fly. The bear will catch the fish, and the hunter will drop his sandwich to shoot the bear. The mouse will be distracted with the sandwich, and I will pounce on the mouse and eat it."

The sequence goes almost according to plan. The fly drops 6 inches to the pond's surface to get a drink. The fish jumps up to eat the fly. The bear swipes at and kills the fish with his powerful claws, only to be taken down by a shot from the hunter's rifle. The hunter dropped the sandwich fumbling for his gun, which the mouse nibbles at contentedly.

However, the cat was not so successful. She jumps too far and does not pounce on the mouse. Instead, the cat lands face first in the water.

What is the moral of the story?

Posted

Cats are puppying stupid.

Posted

Despite best intentions, pussies always get wet.

Posted

Cheater.

Posted

Cheating how? I haven't talked to Kim in days now.

Posted

You guys seem to be on the same wavelength or something. But yeah, good guess.

But you're wrong. Sunday had it right.

Posted

Haha, that's clever.

Posted

I think I like the pussies are always gonna get wet answer more.

Posted

maybe it means that life is full of options and nothing is set in stone. mistakes will happen, its just up to you to make the best of them.

Posted

Or maybe cats are just stupid?

Posted

Despite best intentions, pussies always get wet.

But only when the fly is down.

Speaking of which, you should probs zip that up.

Lionheart. We've always been on the same wavelength. <3

Posted

Kimmy you gotta give us the exact answer to this riddle. Its something along the lines of a fly being down and a pussy gets wet, but I have an itching feeling theres more to it than that.

Posted

No. o.o When the fly goes down the pussy gets wet. The end.

Posted

or the pee goes in the toilet. but yeah good story.

Posted

LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP