You know you play too much Zelda when...

496 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't want to think about that...

When you buy a sword, a shield, bombs, 3 different kinds of outfits, a slingshot and a whole pile of bottles and expect you can take them with you by only the use of your pockets and no backpack.

Posted

When Breaking something then playing Song of Healing and wonder why it wont fix...

When you start sleeping on hard surface

When you pretend your huge bookbag is a Hylian Shield

When you get a stick and hit a butterlfy wondering why it doesn't turn into a fairy

When you burn your stick then wonder why putting it away hurts you and why wont it go off

When you start wearing boots that you think will make you fly

When you wear boots with tiny wings glued on and yo try to run over a swamp or try running into stuff seeing nothing happens

Always sip something in a bootle and then wipe your mouth then you ask why did the rest spill out

When you make a paper heart and use it as a heart

When someone gives you a valentine heart and you hold it atop your head saying out " You've got a Pieace of Heart "

Watching a guy pay for something then say what?! You're not paying with Rupees!

When you face on danger then when you die you ask yourself in the afterlife why did it not say continue? or Game over?

When you see a cow and play Epona's song then you think why does it not talk

How come everyone looks at you when you swing an invisible sword ( Believe me I know )

Asking why when you you are healthy and sing a sword why does it not shoot?

Asking why there is no music playing?

When you spin around with a sword and think why doesn't the fire around the sword appear?

Why you always keep saying "Yes" or "no"

Why your Ears aren't pointed like a Hylian

Or Why when you play the harp you don't go back in time

Or when you swing a rod from atop a stump why don't you change the seasons

Or when you bardge into people's house and they don't like it

When you break pots and get in trouble ( I know )

And that's all so far...

Posted

when you throw something in a pond and wait for it to be upgraded!

or when u take your sword to 2 dwarf blacksmiths to see what they can do with it!

When the image of Link is burned into your retna, so thats all you can ever see.

Posted

That sounds painful...

When you attach a paper beak and eyes to a green hat like Link's and address it as Ezlo.

You try juming on tree stumps with the above-mentioned hat and want to shrink.

Owls become no longer nocturnal for you.

Posted

When you come back to this topic every day to post a new reason as soon as u think of one. lol

Posted

When you scream hiya or kyaat every time you do something

When you everytime you get an item you put it in your shirt

When you scream out Skyaaht alot

When you see your cousin that looks like you and you scream out DARK LINK!

When you look at your uncle and hide because you don't have the Master Sword to beat him

When in the past you use your sword with your right hand and you dye your hair black or brown and then later on you start to use your left hand and dye your hair blonde

You jump around on your furniture ( I know trust me )

When you start to clentch your teeth when you're angry and hop around when you're happy

Posted

whenver you post a reply on this?

Posted

That was mentioned.

Your teachers finally stop being surprised when your projects are Zelda-related somehow.

With bottles, hygiene has no real meaning...

Milk is never sour.

Posted

When you think that killing someone who you think is Gannondorf isnt murder.

When you goto a pond in a cave you expect an ugly hoochy half naked faerie.(this how i spell faerie/fairy/fairie so get off my but!!!!)

When you see someone who you think is Zelda you expect they should throw there musical instrument into a river for you to get.

When you keep on going in circles in a forest that is straightforward.(lost woods anyone?)

When you keep on getting annoyed because you think an owl is suppsedly Kaepora Gae(!)boro and then you cal Tingle on your cellphone to come and kill him with a light gun because you accidentally pressed yes when he said You wanna hear all this again?(useless crud i already know that you danm owl)

When you enter a fireplace and assume there should be a hammer and a big dragon there.

When you play that whack the gopher game and you think its Volvagia.

When you think that you have something that can hook onto wood and pull you way up high into trees.

When you think that in pools are these manta ray things and that if you hit them with your *hookshot* it will open a dungeon.

Ok sorry I need to know this. This one is off topic but how did Princess Ruto get into the Water when the door had a metal grate over it hmmmm maybe mystical powers? :blink:

Posted

i dont know if anyone has this one but:

-when you start to wistle the tune that Guru-Guru makes from his music box

Posted

when you make a legned of zelda fan movie and start filming just over a week after you thought of it (now i've got most of the script done, got the stuff for the costumes...:D)

Posted

-you start to dream that you are acually there and then your alarm clock wakes you up and you smash it into little bits

-whenever you are playing the legend of zelda you put a warning sign on your shirts saying: WARNING: if you bug me during my time of playing legend of zelda while in the zone i will tell you to shut up and dont bother me again and if you do i will throw you outside and lock you out. ( i know it sound harsh but sometimes i really want to do it)

-you unhook the phone because you do not want to be disturbed when you kick ganandorfs butt

-when you take a hike in the woods you pretend that you have the master sword and you are fighting big bad goonies.

-when you see a horse that looks like epona you call the horse epona even if the horse already has a name

-you go horseback riding to get the experience then think that you are in hyrule riding around.

-have long fights on whether halo 3 or legend of zelda twilight princess will be the best game ever.

Posted

...the only time you stop playing a zelda game is when you play another.

Posted

Now this aint fair,you`re all coming up with really good ones!

*thinks for a couple seconds,occasionally casting the really good ones an admiring look*

....How bout when you see guys with orange hair,and somewhat green skin,you start beating on him,and protecting the nearest pointy eared,blonde haired girl,thinking the orange haired guy (who you think is ganon) was going to kidnap her...yeah,you think it`s Zelda you`re protecting.

And then,all witnesses call the police to come pick you up...then you`re thrown in jail for a couple days,and the police think you`re going insane,cuz you`re screaming'You`re just lucky I didn`t have my hookshot with me,you Gerudos!

Posted

lmao, just to spoil your fun reason number one that wouldn't happen 1) if the guy who was ginger (hence orange hair) was slightly green and you started beating him, he would puke all over the place. reason number two 2) a blonde wouldn't stand there, she would probably go screaming and whatnot.