You know you play too much Zelda when...

496 posts in this topic

Posted

I meant a notebook you take to school...

DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!!!

Posted

ok, i will

Posted

Well, what if I also drew a giant Triforce on the back of my science notebook and a Shiekah symbol on my backpack? Would I be rideculed then too?

Posted

Well, what if I also drew a giant Triforce on the back of my science notebook and a Shiekah symbol on my backpack? Would I be rideculed then too?

........................................ :mellow:

okay!, i'll stop for your sake. :embarrassed:

Posted

Thank you. now I just have to write the opening to WW on my pencil pouch. Or maybe the story of the 3 goddesses in oot. What? I don't have a problem.... :embarrassed:

Posted

when you eat a crunchy chick and expect a evil point counter to come up

Posted

When you are eating chicken for dinner one night, you cut it, and you duck because you expect a whole bunch of cuccos to attack you.

Posted

yer, but then how on earth did they manage to kill the chicken in the first place?

Posted

they got me to kill the cucco's

Posted

yer, but then how on earth did they manage to kill the chicken in the first place?

I said you expect to have the cuccos attack you. And besides, If you're on epona nothing can hurt you. So if you're on epona when they attack, they just fly around you for your entertainment to watch and enjoy. :D

Posted

well yer, but you wouldn't be that dumb, even if you did do all of the other stuff...if there was a dead cucco on LoZ im sure you could slice it as much as you wanted without being attacked...

anyway:

"when you think getting on a horse will protect you from a rampaging flock of chickens (of course this won't work on TP now will it :embarrassed:

Posted

Nope. they made you vulnerable. :(

Posted

DARN IT! Now my friend will be mad, because she likes attacking the "evil chickens"...and she thinks chickens are evil because of a Chicken Temple on a Tak game...*shrugs* Aaanyway...

When you track down that elusive gold Sharpie so you can have a Triforce on the back of your hand. (As a matter of fact, I just finished drawing one on the back of my hand with a yellow marker. )

When your sister sees you drawing that Triforce on your hand and asks for a drawing on hers, you say no because she isn't chosen by destiny. (Again, I just did that...)

You look all over the place for a Zelda related costume for Halloween...and maybe other times.

You think you're really going to find emeralds, rubies, and sapphires THAT big.

Posted

When you refuse to talk because Link doesn't.

Posted

When you run away from every building that has organ music coming from it because you think Ganondorf is in there.