You know you play too much Zelda when...

496 posts in this topic

Posted

why would you run away? you'd run in and kill everybody inside! :D

Posted

When you see some sniffling kid with this big line of snot going down his face and you scream, "STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!!"

Posted

but link doesn;t seem bothered by that kid and he wouldn't be following you anyway, plus if you like that, you wouldn;t talk now would you?

I link sabotaging your attempts at making these :P

Posted

Well, one suggestion for this topic that I make is in no way related to the next one I might make, including, but not limited to, Link's previously stated inability to talk and said kid. So there. Ha ha. :D

Posted

ah ha, but you wouldn't be ossessed with zelda then would you? nooooooo...

Posted

As previously stated in my last post, they are merely suggestions for this topic that are at certain times relative to my own actions. I do not carry out every one of the actions, yet I do not refuse to carry out said actions which, as previously stated, are mere suggestions. Haha.

Posted

yer, but link not talking is one of the first things you'd copy...

Posted

As stated in my last post and the one previous to it, any one suggestion I make is not in any way to be influenced by the one it follows. Therefore, if I state a suggestion for this topic, it is not to be held against me during my next suggestion. For example, if in your previous post you said that the cuccos were attacking you, then in your next one you said that you were running away from a house with organ music, someone wouldn't state a comment such as, "But aren't the cuccos still attacking you?" In conclusion, as I have said before, a stated post is not to be affected by the one stated before it. So there. Ha. :D

Posted

DARN IT! Now my friend will be mad, because she likes attacking the "evil chickens"...and she thinks chickens are evil because of a Chicken Temple on a Tak game...*shrugs* Aaanyway...

When you track down that elusive gold Sharpie so you can have a Triforce on the back of your hand. (As a matter of fact, I just finished drawing one on the back of my hand with a yellow marker. )

When your sister sees you drawing that Triforce on your hand and asks for a drawing on hers, you say no because she isn't chosen by destiny. (Again, I just did that...)

You look all over the place for a Zelda related costume for Halloween...and maybe other times.

You think you're really going to find emeralds, rubies, and sapphires THAT big.

halloween......how pathetic and immature?

Posted

When you buy a Fierce Deity statue for $130. <_<

Posted

when you don't die when you keep a bottle of blood and drink it

Posted

i already said the fierce deity thing :P

Posted

You did? oh, sorry... :embarrassed:

Posted

when you sail to a lighthouse and fire a arrow what has been ignited into the light what's off during the day

Posted

When you are afraid to go outside at night because you think skeletons will pop out of the ground and attack you.

When you spend all night swimming in a pool because the skeletons can't reach you there.

When you refuse to go out of town for a movie because you're afraid the gates will close after dark.