Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adelle

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Recently some new rumors have come out for Zelda Wii, such as the use of a crossbow and new weapons. But there's not much talk of the mysterious girl of blue simply known as Adelle by the vigialnt fans of the Zelda community. According to rumor, the face in the famous Zelda Wii image isn't really her face but a mask, so the question remains: What does she look like really? Is she a fairy of some sort, or a Twili, or someting we've never even heard of? Another rumor says she can't be with Link over the course of the game and will communicate with him via his sword, but why? Is she trapped somewhere, possibly in the sword? Is she a ghost? Is she even real at all? Who knows at this point, but it's fun to think about. Most interesting is the mystery of her personality, which is hidden behind her "Mask". Is she wise yet troubled, like Ezlo? Perhaps cynical but caring, like Midna; or maybe that really is her face and she is merely a stoic. I don't know, none of us do, but for now anything is possible for her.

Posted

whyyyyyy are you using such crazy font.

Posted

whyyyyyy are you using such crazy font.

What, Times New Roman in a medum size? Just a personal typing tic, something I do whenever it's avalable to me. I think it makes my work look more professional and noticable, but that's just me.

Posted

It just looks bad, here.

As for your statements, the rumor isn't that it's a mask. It's just concept art. Unfinalized concept art, so no one knows whether or not they will change her design, like with Midna's hair.

Posted

I think this topic will become much more active after e3, but until then, all we can really do is guess.

Posted

It just looks bad, here.

As for your statements, the rumor isn't that it's a mask. It's just concept art. Unfinalized concept art, so no one knows whether or not they will change her design, like with Midna's hair.

Well true, it is unfinalized but that's the point. We don't know, she could look compleately different in the game at this point. My hope is that this thread can be a good place for people with their own ideas and theories to share them and maybe think more about the game itself; both before and after E3. As for me, I'll keep my font style since variety is the spice of life. By the way, thanks for commenting on this page thus far. I'm also hoping to kill time till E3 by reading all the different theories people here have on "Adelle" and to sedate my own wandering mind . . .

Posted

I think she's going to look very different finalized.

Her costume and the fact that Link isn't holding a sword is obviously pointing towards her being strongly related to the Master Sword. However, since Nintendo says the MS won't be in the game and she talks to Link through a new sword, I think she'll have a new outfit to match. She's still the sword girl, just not the Master Sword girl. That's my two cents.

Posted

Well, I'm liking you Puk. Stand out from the crowd, woah!

Ok, Adelle. Well all the sword speculation about her is in my thread "Zelda Wii". I would like to speculate about her, it's just I know so little about her at the moment. I mean, all we have is that picture and a bunch of random rumors. Like a friend told me, this site will soon be a buzz when we get closer to the release date/E3. I'm sure we'll know more about Adelle then :)

Posted

I guess that is true. At least E3's only about a week away. (Isn't it ironic that we haft to wait for information before we can start speculating?)

Posted

Is it just me or does Adelle look a little bit like a cross between a Zora and a Sheikah? My friends agree with me about that but... who knows, could just be the way I'm seeing her :)

Posted

It doesn't matter what she looks like right now. She is still in concept art form and is subject to change.

Posted

Same with Link really. Nintendo said they haven't even settled on a graphic style last I heard.

Posted

When did Nintendo say the Master Sword isn't going to be in the game?

I'm pretty sure that was the rumor that was started in that one message board.

I think it was 2ch or 7ch.

Sahaqiel

Posted

If the game is a direct sequel to LttP, then there is undoubtably no Master Sword.

If the game is a whole new game, or a direct sequel to something else, then there is the potential for the Master Sword to show up again.

Posted

Where did it say this was a direct sequel to LttP?

What is this coming from?