Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adelle

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh well. It was fun until you ruined it for me. It was like my 4th favorite Zelda game.

I'd appreciate if you would stop ruining things for me.

Posted

You ruin it for yourself by being a biased dick.

And that's about all that needs to be said.

Posted

You ruin it for yourself by being a biased dick.

And that's about all that needs to be said.

Look, I know you said no "Backseat modding", but you don't haft to be a jerk to everyone. Just saying.

Posted

^Just don't say anything.

Posted

YLA offends more people than Hitler mustaches do with his misinformed and biased comments.

At least, personally.

He's done this for years. This is just the way things are.

Posted

YLA, no one can make you stop liking any game. Its just you're fault for blaming everyone but yourself.

Posted

Wow, Jarred. Gotta give you a high-five for that. Phrased a little simply, but still the truth.

Posted

YLA, no one can make you stop liking any game. Its just you're fault for blaming everyone but yourself.

That's obviously a lie because of Saha pointing out MC Link being Toon Link, I hate it. Because Toon Link ruins everything. My proof. SSBB.

Posted

Brawl was a great game. You do realize that you don't HAVTA play as Toon Link, right? I'm not a fan of Mr. Game and Watch, yet I still enjoy the game.

Posted

Toon Link made Young Link not be in the game. He's not the only reason, but he's a reason. There's the lack of good characters, the story mode sucks, it easily gets boring. But that's not the case. That's just an example.

Posted

Haha, dude, at least it HAD a story mode! Personally, I loved the story mode. It was pretty creative.

Posted

Melee had a story mode too. All you needed was an imagination.

Posted

Toon Link made Young Link not be in the game. He's not the only reason, but he's a reason. There's the lack of good characters, the story mode sucks, it easily gets boring. But that's not the case. That's just an example.

There are only two games with young Link in it, and there are several with toon Link in them.

I think the characters are pretty cool, except the Starfox ones.

The story mode was really entertaining, plotwise, but I agree that it gets kinda' boring.

This all wasn't caused by Toon Link, though. Toon Link did not ruin anything. You're just an idiot.

And you're the least likely person I'd guess to have an imagination.

Also, I second Jared. You just don't want to seem at fault here, so you're blaming everything else.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Melee did not have a story. It had a single player mode, but it did not contain a story of any sort.

Posted

There are only two games with young Link in it, and there are several with toon Link in them.

I think the characters are pretty cool, except the Starfox ones.

The story mode was really entertaining, plotwise, but I agree that it gets kinda' boring.

This all wasn't caused by Toon Link, though. Toon Link did not ruin anything. You're just an idiot.

And you're the least likely person I'd guess to have an imagination.

Also, I second Jared. You just don't want to seem at fault here, so you're blaming everything else.

Sahaqiel

I didn't say it was all Toon Link's fault now did I?

Also of course I have an imagination. Everyone has an imagination. You couldn't actually live without one.

Melee did not have a story. It had a single player mode, but it did not contain a story of any sort.

Again if you use your imagination, it could be a story.