Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Adelle

64 posts in this topic

Posted

It could be a story, but it isn't a story. The game presents absolutely NO plot what-so-ever. Jesus puppying Christ, you are so full of yourself that you don't even realize how stupid you sound.

A story is the presentation of someone else's imagination. If you have to take their concept and make up content 100% from scratch, then that means it never had a story. There is a protagonist (your character) and an antagonist (Master Hand). That's it. A story needs more then that, such as motivation, conflict, a climax, etc. SSBM lacks those.

Posted

Actually I was leaning more into Adventure mode than in classic.

Posted

I know, I was also referring to Adventure Mode.

(Damn, I wanted to call him a "puppy-face", but i couldn't fit it in)

Posted

Oh. Well you mean the protagonist and Bowser. Master Hand isn't in Adventure mode. That's why I said that. There's no reason to be an asshole. You made a mistake and I pointed it out and you want to call me a puppy face?

Posted

I stand corrected. Master Hand and Bowser are beside the point. The point is that you are a puppy-face. You make nothing but mistakes and misconceptions. Your mistakes are the horrible assumptions you make. That, and you are biased. At least I can admit when I'm wrong, like a normal person. For instance-

Normal Person A: "'The Wizard of Oz' is a colorless movie."

Normal Person B: "No it wasn't. Here, look it up on Wikipedia."

Normal Person A: "Oh, you are right. Guess I was misinformed. Haha, I'm glad we have resources like this to correct ourselves in case of a mistake."

YLA as Normal Person A: "ARGH! Wikipedia is LYING! I'm always right 100% of the time! ARGH!"

(This could be about anything, from Toon Link, to cell shading, to movies.)

Posted

puppy off. If you can't handel what I think then just screw off. You'll never understand and if you want to make a big deal about it THEN YOU CAN GO INTO A puppyING HOLE AND DIE!

Posted

Haha. What a puppy-face you are.

Posted

So how do you even say Adelle? Is it like A-delli or Ad-elli.

Posted

I've heard "A-dell" but it look more like "Ah-dell-i" to me.

Posted

Well hopefully we find out at E3. I'm willing to know this now.

Posted

A name like Adelle seems to be going for a more French sound, so I would say the E is silent.

Edd-ell.

I'm still pretty skeptical about the name. Sounds like something Nintendo would use, but I don't know. It just seems fishy.

Also

Fuck off. If you can't handel what I think then just screw off. You'll never understand and if you want to make a big deal about it THEN YOU CAN GO INTO A FUCKING HOLE AND DIE!

People can comprehend quite easily what you think. There is nothing to understand. You ignore facts and logical reasoning and just blurt out random BS that only makes sense to you. I don't think people want to understand why you're so biased against everything, because if people understood, it would make sense to them, and frankly, I don't think you make any form of conventional sense. You're childish, arrogant, and pouty. You hate things just so you don't feel like you're wrong. You abandon things you previously enjoyed for petty reasons. You won't give other things a chance because of more petty reasons, and you ask that people understand you without explaining yourself.

Actually, I think I do have a pretty good understanding of you, YLA. Not because you explain how you feel with reasoning, but because you don't explain anything with false premises. If you had any legitimate reasons, they might have come up at some point.

Pretty much, you don't have any reasons. You just hate to hate.

And that's about it.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well I'm sorry for being a biased dick, but what I say stays. Always.

Besides you're more in toned to the cel-shade even though I gave you a good reason. It's torture to me. No because I hate them for being childish looking. I don't care about that, it's the fact that it's overly bright and gives me headaches. I'm not going to OD over a video game.

Posted

You switch between that alibi and the one where Toon Link apparently ruins everything constantly.

The point: You don't know why you hate the games.

Posted

Actually, if he wants to hate WW, fine. I'm just so puppying tired of him bashing our hero in green every chance he gets.

Posted

Actually I found out I like MC because it was made by Capcom. Damn Capcom and their abilities to make awesome games.