Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fanfiction Story No title

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Prolouge:

In the times of the third era there was a young boy named Jin he was no odinary boy, he was a special boy. He lives with the fierce and great Daste family, the daste are special

they're heroes and assassins. Jin lives with his faithful family in Venezia (Venice), he has heard about many other assassins who used to roam the lands of Italy. Though one early morning he woke up to see his family dead. Jin was gutted.

Chapter 1: Contract

Year: 1534 May 3rd.

Jin woke up crying in pain as he had a bad migrane, the only way he would get better is by a doctor in town. He opened his wardrobe and put his usual clothes on and walked out

of the house, as he was walking to the doctor he bumped in with Viller de Pate's gang. ''Ahha! we meet again jin sorry to hear your family died HAHAHAHA!!!!'' Viller shouted. ''I have no time for your nonsense Viller I have a pounding headace so if you don't mind can you please move out of the bloody way!'' said Jin. Viller replied ''If that's the way you want it to be, i'll be back, come on gang'' jin had a tear running down his face because of his family. Jin walked on and found the doctor standing next to its usual stalls. ''Hi there sir jin! how may I help you?''. Jin replied ''I have a darn headace and I need healing what medication have you got?''

What do you think so far?

I have no title yet I am afraid. Suggestions would be great.

Posted

Assassin in Italy, family killed, goes to doctor? This is the plot of assassin's creed II so far...

Posted

Assassin in Italy, family killed, goes to doctor? This is the plot of assassin's creed II so far...

Basically I'm writing a story that referres to assassins creed 2 cuz I love that game but it's obviously going to be different. :D lol thanks for the comment.

Posted

So he was gutted, and he just got up and walked to the doctor because he had a migraine?

You need to keep writing this story. Its brilliant. Keep it up!