Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kingdom Hearts?

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone here play Kingdom Hearts? Its one of the greatest RPG games of all times, if you haven't, I highly recommend this game to all people. Its like Zelda, but I think it might be just a little bit better. Just a little, not by much.

Posted

I think you should make your sig a little bit smaller.

And about Kingdom Hearts, I may give it a try someday. I read a thread on Gamespot about Sora vs. Link. ^_^ It was brutal!

Posted

I think you should make your sig a little bit smaller.

And about Kingdom Hearts, I may give it a try someday. I read a thread on Gamespot about Sora vs. Link. ^_^ It was brutal!

Yeah! I read that as well!

And, Kingdom Hearts..yes I've played it. I was over @ my friends house that day, and it was a pretty good game, I liked the concept. Good game I think

Posted

Yeah! I read that as well!

And, Kingdom Hearts..yes I've played it. I was over @ my friends house that day, and it was a pretty good game, I liked the concept. Good game I think

Kingdom Hearts is pretty cool. (:up:)

Posted

Doesn't have a control system that's like:

You Select "Attack",

Then it asks you to pick an attack.

You select "Keyblade"

Then it asks you to pick an enemy.

You do so.

Then it shows the character run up to the enemy. Slash it, then bounce back to original position.

I'm not sure, but is it like this?

Posted

I've played it. It is one of the best RPG's in my opinion, but what happened after 2?!?!?!?

Seriously, we see Sora, Riku, and Kairi with a letter from Mickey. What was the letter?!?!?!

And also, what about the Keyblade Wars? what are those three figures about? Anyways, good game series, and I can't wait for the 3rd one, but please to god let it not be for the PS3. Oh, yeah, and CoM is being made for the PS2. A mistake, in my opinion...

Posted

Doesn't have a control system that's like:

You Select "Attack",

Then it asks you to pick an attack.

You select "Keyblade"

Then it asks you to pick an enemy.

You do so.

Then it shows the character run up to the enemy. Slash it, then bounce back to original position.

I'm not sure, but is it like this?

Nah, it's a Free From RPG (Meaning you can move around and attack as much as you want) It's not turn based, if that's what you meant.

Posted

its ok i don't really like it but alot of my friends do

Posted

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts! :D :D

Posted

It is cool.

Posted

Its like Zelda, but I think it might be just a little bit better. Just a little, not by much.

Never ever say that again! No gameserie beats the zelda game serie!

And I haven't tried it. This friend of mine is a sony fan... and he loves kh, but he refuses to play loz so I refuse to play kh... and if he keeps liking sony, i will stop all contact with him...

Posted

Never ever say that again! No gameserie beats the zelda game serie!

And I haven't tried it. This friend of mine is a sony fan... and he loves kh, but he refuses to play loz so I refuse to play kh... and if he keeps liking sony, i will stop all contact with him...

You don't seem very much like a people person saying that. I play both, KH and Zelda tie, And SSB. is somwhere with them.

Posted

KH is a great game, but I think Zelda games are better.