E3 hype thread

161 posts in this topic

Posted

Seriously though, Picture a starfox game on the wii. Already implementing moving the arwing with the pointer at the screen, or a gazillion different other ways to move it, maybe shaking it to do a barrel roll, etc etc. Now, this is the wii, so there can be four player co-op missions. Which would be SOOOOO AWESOME YOU GUYS. Along with possible four on four online dogfights. God they need to make this game. The wii is dying for a good dogfighting game, and a good starfox game.

Posted

I agree. Now, Pheeny.... ADD ME ON SKYPE! please.

If you want

Posted

whats your name?

Posted

phantasmagorichero

Posted

Is anyone looking forward to Elder Scroll 5?

Posted (edited)

SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4SONIC4

Did I mention Sonic 4?

lol I broke the layout.

Edited by Snooky (see edit history)

Posted

Sonic games are really bad now. Adventure 2 was okay, but after that they've been pretty awful.

Posted

Sonic games are really bad now. Adventure 2 was okay, but after that they've been pretty awful.

sonicunleashed.jpg

was good.

Posted

Elder Scrolls fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Even though I won't be able to play it even if I were able to get it.

Posted

Why?

Posted

Ugh. Same here Min. Oblivion only works at a decent framerate if I turn everything to bare minimum and put it in windowed mode. I hate this computer.

Posted

zeldazzeldazeldazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeldarumorsihatethembecauseicanttelliftheyrerealornot

Posted

You could always get Elders Scrolls for the Xbawks.

Also, Sonic Unleashed was terrible, and you would have had to previously have a deep desire to enjoy the game, to enjoy it.

You are fooling no one but yourself.

Anyways, E3 party.

It's gon' happen.

Posted

Also, Sonic Unleashed was terrible, and you would have had to previously have a deep desire to enjoy the game, to enjoy it.

You are fooling no one but yourself.

Ooh, a Genesis fanboy. You're probably one of those folks who thinks Sonic 4 will suck because Sonic's eyes are green.

8456966542639531_l.jpg

Posted

Your silly use of pictures from the internet do not help your case any. I don't see how I am a Genesis fanboy, or how I care about the color of Sonic's eyes. They can remove his gloves for all I care.

I agree with TLA. Sonic stopped being good after SA2B.