E3 hype thread

161 posts in this topic

Posted

Also Aethix, since when did Sonic voice acting get consistent with anything? In every Sonic game, Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails have different voice actors, and it always boggles my mind.

Sahaqiel

I never said they were successful.

Posted

How did the E3 hype thread turn into a Sonic discussion and then a "YLA is Absurd and Biased" campaign?

Posted

This tends to happen whenever YLA enters any thread about video games.

Posted

Apparently, Final Fantasy Versus XIII is showing up after all.

Hopefully Zelda Wii will show up.

There's not much else I'm dying for, really. A new Starfox would be nice.

Posted

I am p. stoked for Zelda Wii.

Because they are definitely giving some sort of information about it.

Posted

Your terrible reasons for not liking Wind Waker.

Like "Link is a cat".

How does that make the game bad? It doesn't.

EDIT: Oh, and the likewise terrible reason for thinking Link is a cat.

He meows in one part of the game and his eyes are sort of angular.

You know, YLA, cats' eyes are actually pretty round.

That's the texture they were using. And I agree. It looked pretty terrible.

Sahaqiel

What the... I never called him a cat. I said he acted like a cat. >_< Calling him a cat would just be stupid.

Why can't you just look back or remember instead of constantly asking what you were talking about?

Dude I've posted so much in this topic I really don't know which post you're talking about.

Another reason is that "Toon Link ruins anything he's in", despite the fact that YLA enjoyed Four Swords Adventure and thinks Spirit Tracks is a great game.

I did like FSA. Toon Link wasn't in it. Derpa der. And stop saying I think ST was a great game. Your bullshitting everyone by saying that. I said and quote, "It was an ok game." It was still horrible.

Posted

Okay really. Why does everything turn into an argument with you two? It ruins threads. :<

Anyways. Tomorrow, I'm working from 7:30 to 4:30, meaning I am missing oh like everything. Awesome, right. ._.

Posted

I did like FSA. Toon Link wasn't in it.

So...who is this?

a23a2306e0b74632744d72427b131af2-The_Legend_of_Zelda__Four_Swords_Adventures.jpg

Posted

@Cirt: I don't know why. I say something and he complains about it. Instead of accepting it or ignoring it he choses to say something that will piss me off.

@Snooky: It's a sprite. So is MC Link for that matter, but Saha still continues to argue.

Posted

@Snooky: It's a sprite. So is MC Link for that matter, but Saha still continues to argue.

So it's OK to have Toon Link in sprite form, but if they use a model, the game sucks?

So it's OK to have Toon Link in sprite form, but if they use a model, the game sucks?

Posted

No. TL is a no go. At all. Those it's not TL now is it? I know the box and the cover had TL on the front, but it's probably the only Link they thought of using. Doesn't mean that it's TL though.

Posted

Yes it does. That's exactly what it means!

That would be like putting Toon Link of the cover of TP or vice-versa. It'd make no sense so they'd never do it ever!

Posted

No it doesn't. He looks nothing like Toon Link. Besides it can't be Toon Link. WW and MC and FSA take place at different times there's no way he can be in all of them.

Posted

He isn't the same person. Toon Link refers to an art style, not an individual person. And MC and FSA Link does in fact, LOOK like Toon Link. I can tell because I have eye balls.