E3 hype thread

161 posts in this topic

Posted

Toon Link sprite is not offical art, as far as I know.

As for your links:

Notice the bright color choices. The way his hair is styled upon his head. His simplistic tunic. Most importantly, his loopy and adorable sideburns. All of those are clear signs of it being Toon Link. Also, official box/concept art!

Also, there is the LoZ art book. In the FSA page, it has a picture of what it'd look like as a 3-D game. I looks like a multicolored tunic WW. I'll find a picture if you want.

EDIT- Found that picture. I think it'd might have been used in a commercial or something.

page064.jpg

Posted

Toon_Link_by_blazetur5555.jpgtoonlink.gif

Oh my god. They are sooo different!

Posted

Toon Link sprite is not offical art, as far as I know.

As for your links:

Notice the bright color choices. The way his hair is styled upon his head. His simplistic tunic. Most importantly, his loopy and adorable sideburns. All of those are clear signs of it being Toon Link. Also, official box/concept art!

Also, there is the LoZ art book. In the FSA page, it has a picture of what it'd look like as a 3-D game. I looks like a multicolored tunic WW. I'll find a picture if you want.

EDIT- Found that picture. I think it'd might have been used in a commercial or something.

page064.jpg

Whatever. Don't believe it's real though.

Oh my god. They are sooo different!

No they aren't. They look more a like than FSA/MC Link does.

Posted

Whatever. Don't believe it's real though.

Because everyone has time to doctor fake magazine scans.

No they aren't. They look more a like than FSA/MC Link does.

See, I was being sarcastic, because you're being a bit of an asshat right now.

Posted

Because everyone has time to doctor fake magazine scans.

Actually there was this one website I found a year ago where someone made fake magazine scans, but whatever.

Anyway there's a little less than 2 hours, 1 hour 43ish minutes until E3 on G4. :D

Posted

Actually there was this one website I found a year ago where someone made fake magazine scans, but whatever.

Yeah, and just a few minutes ago, I rode a magical fire-breathing dragon into a mystical forest with unicorns where I met Jesus and Muhammad.

Also,

zeldafour_guide_1086729732.jpg

Totally not Toon Link.

Posted

Yeah, and just a few minutes ago, I rode a magical fire-breathing dragon into a mystical forest with unicorns where I met Jesus and Muhammad.

Also,

zeldafour_guide_1086729732.jpg

Totally not Toon Link.

I already went over the box art. >_<

Anyway I don't care. FSA Link isn't Toon Link, neither is MC Link and this is final.

Posted

No, they aren't the same as Toon Link, they just look, sound, and act exactly the same in every way. But they're different.

Wow, YLA. You are seriously a twat. I guess I had the time to fake the entire puppying book, didn't I? Here is the source, along with every SINGLE puppyING PAGE of the OFFICIAL art book. It has art from every single game. I guess I faked them all.

http://zeldapower.co...da_art_book.php

You niggerly bastard. You even payed for hosting and a domain and faked an entire website just to trick poor YLA.

Posted (edited)

-disregard this double post, IPB is being a whore-

Edited by Snooky (see edit history)

Posted

Aw, Snooky. You got me.

Posted

You've stated before that MC sucks because Toon Link is in it, and you said you would stop playing FSA because it has Toon Link in it. You know they're toon styled.

So I guess you're just lying to yourself, again. You do that a lot.

What the... I never called him a cat. I said he acted like a cat. >_< Calling him a cat would just be stupid.

Also Toon Link looks like a retarded cat the whole time. He also meows. Point proven that he is a cat.

I guess you're stupid.

You just love to make me look like a lying asshole, don't you.

You kind of do that job for me.

Which is why I say you think ST is a great game.

Toon Link is a style. FSA and MC use that style, and it is reflected in the artwork. And if they aren't Toon Link, what are they? They can't be realistic Link. Why are they so toon-like if they are? True, they're different from WW Link, but they're still toon styled.

Posted

... F*** it now I'm confused. Is it or is it not real? God damn it I don't care anymore. FSA/MC Link=/=Toon Link. We are done. Closed subject. Move on with your lives. Move on with this topic.

*Sigh* I don't remember calling Toon Link a cat, but whatever. He acts like one. Secondly I took that because, as stated several hundered times before, MC LINK=/=TOON LINK!

And as stated before, "WW sucks, PH sucks, and ST is an OK game.

JESUS puppyING CRIST YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!

Posted

My art scans are real. puppy you.

Posted

Wait, wait, wait. Hold on guys. They can't be Toon Link, because they're cell shaded. Oh, how could I have been so stupid?