Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

HAIL HYRULE!

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey everyone. I go by crazyguylink. Call me CGL, Link, Crazy... That last one is the most accurate:P I'm not new to the forum scene, but i am new here. I learned long ago that no two forums are alike. So, If anyone can tell me how this works, what to do, or simply say howdy, let me know, kk? L8R

Posted

Hey man. This ain't too different from other forums, I guess. One thing you might wanna know is that there are different skins(although there are very few) at the bottom next to the language box.

There's a green Zelda-themed one in there. I don't know if it's default to new members, but yeah. Check it out if you're looking at the IP board skin. :)

Hiope you like it here.

Posted

We like relaxed people here. Grammar helps get integrated into our little family. We're pretty tight here, but it's not hard to get in on it.

Posted

Hey there. Welcome to the site.

If you need any assistance, just contact a moderator (such as myself) or an admin.

Posted

Multiple themes? Wow... that's pretty cool. never came across that one before. I'll check it out.

Posted

Hello there. I'm Mila and crazy is also an accurate term on me ;) Any questions or just wanna talk, comment on my page or PM me and I'll surely reply. So tell us about yourself CGL. Yeah, we are fairly relaxed here, but don't take text talk just to let you know. Hope you have a lot of fun here and needa pal you can add me :) Also, I'm a huge Zelda freak. Wanna talk Zelda, I'm the girl to choose, even though a lotta people on here will too, but we tend to talk about more than just Zelda.

P.S Love the title

Posted

A little about myself? Well, I run a free fan based fiction site where I post my stories based on platform games. The current project on the site is LOZ:Hyrule Terminus Following the (mis)adventures of Sheik, Saria, Link and Dark Link as they struggle in a desperate race against time to stop a dissaster that affects the world of light, darkness and many others that the group will soon find out. I love to write and play the guitar, as well as take photos and modify them after. Simply put, I like to enjoy myself in creative ways, and look to meet new people in the process. If you're interested in seeing my work, just ask and I'll send you a link.

Posted

Which, I don't get why people are so stingy about grammar when this ain't an english test, but whatever.

Posted

It's ok. I don't normally use text talk, but i spent most of the day doing instant messaging and sort of fell into a habit.

Posted

Hm. Sounds pretty interesting. Anyhow, I hope you like it one the forums! We don't bite! (Well, not very hard.)

Posted

Well its gonna be hard differentiating you from ahylianhuman, but welcome none the less.

Posted

It's ok. I don't normally use text talk, but i spent most of the day doing instant messaging and sort of fell into a habit.

I meant it's cool as long as you don't tlk liek ths al teh tym

Posted

Sup, welcome to Hnet, be sure to visit the chat. Chat is where it's at. RIGHT GUYS?

Well I'm there, anyway. And that's all that matters.

Oh, I'm Cirt. By the way. Hai. :3

Posted

Chat's where it's at till everyone seems to get off at 1 in the morning.

I pop in there all like "FSCK YEAH" and no one's there. :'(

WHAT HAPPENED TO STAYING UP LATE INTO THE NIGHT WHEN EVERYTHING'S FUNNY. FOR REAL.

Posted

Lol. I'll check out the chat now