Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Last call for bat-puppy crazy rumors!

97 posts in this topic

Posted

Zelda Informer said they just confirmed these rumors, but I'm not entirely sure they're true. I doubt that Nintendo would forgo a subtitle, or that they'd use a name so odd as Zordiana. It's more likely that they'll include Saha's execution feature. Speaking of which, I hear there's a multiplayer mode that where you must KO an opponent by summoning Cuccos. And the Master Sword can get upgrades that transform it into an axe or laser gun.

Posted

The Master Sword is already a laser gun. Just gotta get full health.

Posted

I kinda hope the sword will shoot beams, but at the same time I don't. I mean it's convenient and all, but it would be so awkward for 3d.

Posted

I would love to see some development with eight.

And I still think Link would be cool with a hunting rifle. it would even fit in with the slow technological advances the series has been implementing.

Posted

The Zelda series has always had a sort of consistent amount of technology in it. A hunting rifle also is sort of lame.

Zelda Informer said they just confirmed these rumors, but I'm not entirely sure they're true.

Speaking of which, I hear there's a multiplayer mode that where you must KO an opponent by summoning Cuccos.

And the Master Sword can get upgrades that transform it into an axe or laser gun.

Zelda Informer is a bag of dicks and should go die in a hole.

Cuccos sound like a cool item to summon. Which, wow, and I know this is kind of late, but, they should have been an assist trophy in Brawl.

That third sentence.

Axe: super lame

Laser gun: borderline retarded

Posted

I'd rather people avoid cussing in the topic, actually, Jo, but swearing is fine unless someone has a problem with it or it is just titfpuppyingpussylickingdicksuckingbitchshitting excessive.

What? -hypocrite-

The carving symbols sounds fun. Also, I have heard the rumor that they are taking away the traditional dungeon a LOT. Since the beginning.

I heard the Ganny from the live action movie is going to be the villain.

Posted

I heard that not only can you choose your characters name, but gender as well. The Male (Link) and Female (Linka) will have differing fighting styles and divergent clothes to "accent" the differing anotomy. I can only assume they mean Linka will be showing some Clevage or something.

Posted

This is more of a forum game than a discussion, but that's cool too.

I hear Link puts on 80's sunglasses when he walks away from explosions.

Posted

tumblr_l01eegqtLQ1qapz3uo1_500.jpg

So I know whose ass to kick.

Posted

I hear Zelda Wii is a remake of Sonic Heroes.

Also, it'll be called, "The Legend of Zelda: Mewtwo Strikes back"

Posted

I heard that not only does Link travel around Hyrule fighting evil, he has all these little side quests including...

*Enter a Fishing competition to help a widow and her son get rent money (rupees)

* collect a series of objects so an alien can use them to build a device to Phone home

*Use his smarts, skills and cutting edge science to solve a CSI style murder mystery

*Save the Cheerleader, save the World

*Win the World Series in a comeback while ten runs down in the bottom of the ninth

*Collect all seven of Valo's orbs so you can make a wish to bring your friends back to life

*Beat WWE champion John Cena in a No Holds Barred cage match

*Solve a series of riddles hidden in paintings to unlock the secret of Din's child on Earth

*Fight your way out of a zombie infested Kakariko Village before it is bombed

*Tame the dreaded "Bearded Clam"

*Try to withstand Vogon Poetry

*Catch Em all

Posted

Hey, I wanna make up crazy rumors too!

The next Zelda game will be modled after Shakespheare's A Midsummer's Night's Dream and one of your main helpers will be Puck. Zelda will be kidnapped in the game but will later return in the game with her lower half turned into a donkey and no memory of who she is, fancying herself a thief by the name "Jen Top". . . .

Either that or Link gets captured by aliens but uses their technology to escape and start a space-crusade!

Bad news everyone; it turns out that the starter rumors for this thread are confirmed. Even the stupid Zordiana thing.

You may find more details at Zelda informer.com.

Posted

I still refuse to believe it until they announce it at E3.

Posted

I still refuse to believe it until they announce it at E3.

Well One more day to know for sure.

Posted

Some very reliable sources inside NOA tell me that the new Zelda Wii will revolve around the Great Flood.

Apparently, Link spends most of the game trying to get people's attention, telling them that he is the hero and he can stop Ganon without getting hyrule flooded. However, everybody ignores him completely. He travels through dungeons, the monsters don't notice him, and when he sneaks into the castle, the guards just pretend he isn't there. Only later does he learn that he is in fact, dead, which is why nobody can see him, and the world gets flooded.