Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Last call for bat-puppy crazy rumors!

97 posts in this topic

Posted

Than why was it replaced with puppy?

Btw Skyward sword will feature a cameo of child-Gannon.

Posted

Why can you still not spell Ganon right.

Posted

It is a common spelling mistake SAHA get over it

Posted

Don't make me gannonban you.... Just kidding, I can't.

Posted

Wow, looking back on these rumors with the information we have now is pretty fun, almost like a time-capsule. But there's still at leasrt six months before the real plot comes up soooooo . . .

The Skyward Sword actually has three forms: Sword, Girl, and Flying Bison. The third form was just covered up by the logo at E3.

Posted

I miss this thread :(

I read that Link will be able to fly in the last boss battle with the help of the girl and the Master Sword.

Posted

THAT might be interesting...

Posted

Spoiler:

Link dies.

and Snape kills Dumbledore.

Posted

Why can you still not spell Ganon right.

Wierd thing I noticed the other day, in the original Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo his name was spelled Gannon.

Don't know if you all already knew that, but that could be one of the reason's people spell it wrong.

On topic, I heard Link was going to have dreadlocks and rides an ice cream truck around Hyrule.

Posted

I heard that Link can learn a special attack that will cause any enimy, even humanoid bosses, to wet themselves in fear and cry. Basically what Link does is he sticks a green grape up each nostrel and repeats an obnoxious chant of "Blabity-Blabitty-Blabitty-Blabbity!" until he decides to either strike them down where they stand or continue on until his enimies lose their sanity or give up.

Posted

I heard Link taunts Ganondorf with his nine inches, which makes Ganon feel like less of a man because his is only three and a half inches.

Posted

My cousin Charlie, who's a foreign exchange student in Japan, says that the game will eventually end up being a dream by the Link from Oot to help him better understand the Mastersword and the afterlife.

Plus Mario will show up near the end of the dream, after Link beats the main boss, and play the game's theme song on a piano.

Posted

Well I'm going to say this now. If it really is a dream I sure the hell ain't buying it.

Posted

Wierd thing I noticed the other day, in the original Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo his name was spelled Gannon.

Which was a typo that was later fixed.

My copy of LoZ says Ganon, at least.

The real reason they keep spelling it "Gannon" is because it sounds like "Cannon" and no one knows what a "Canon" is.

In other words, I'm going to find you and punch your face if you continue to ignorantly call him Gannon.

Sahaqiel