Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Master Sword early. The tutorial.

25 posts in this topic

Posted

So, Mr. P0tter made a video of the Master Sword early trick, but now he slowed it down so we can se exactly how to do it. He also mirrored it so the TP GC owners can pull it off as well.

------

The video contains:

1.- Normal
2.- Mirrored
3.- Slowdown
4.- Mirrored, Slowdown

[center]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-rsM30OlkiI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-rsM30OlkiI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/center]

Thanks to Mr. P0tter for this video. If you would like to see more videos of his, here is [url="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=MrP0tter"]Mr. P0tter's profile.[/url]

Posted

wow that was kool how he went passed objects! but i got a little confused how he did it in the begining, but it was still off the hook!!**

Posted

wow cool, i guess i gotta try it :D

Posted

[size=3]THANKYOU!!!!![/size]

Posted

[quote name='Twili' post='29954' date='Feb 19 2007, 07:10 AM'][size=3]THANKYOU!!!!![/size][/quote]

Anyone know which area with dark beast this is in? Thanks.

Posted

It's in the area just before Trill's shop, when you get there as a wolf for the first time.

Posted

Thats sounds really cool, but it was to dark. I had it on high on brightness but still couldn't see it... :wacko: ...Is it just my computer or is that really like that. I would like to know so I can beet the game for a 3rd time!! My point, sounds TIGHT! :D

Posted

Aparently if you use the Master Sword early trick, you hit a dead end when you get to Goron Mountain. The Goron Elder won't sumo wrestle, thus not letting you enter the dungeon.

Posted

:huh: Nice! I'm gonna try that myself this weekend.

Posted

[quote name='Relean' post='30055' date='Feb 19 2007, 09:56 PM']Aparently if you use the Master Sword early trick, you hit a dead end when you get to Goron Mountain. The Goron Elder won't sumo wrestle, thus not letting you enter the dungeon.[/quote]

QUOI? :o :huh:

Posted

Cool, I'll try this later, my brother has my gamecube and a friend has my tp disc... hehe

Posted

[quote name='The Great Evil!' post='30487' date='Feb 23 2007, 04:35 AM']Cool, I'll try this later, my brother has my gamecube and a friend has my tp disc... hehe[/quote]

Hm....

I've tried this numerous times without success.

Something Is wrong here....Either I have poor aim or...

I DOESN"T WORK ON THE GC VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'll have to try this sometime...

Posted

I've tried... and I tried again, and again, and again... And I just can't jump!!!
My wolf-link just speed up to kill the Twilight monster, it doesn't jump! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anu suggestions of how I could make the glitch? I only have GC... maybe it only works for the Wii version :cry:

Posted

You should get very close to the Shadow Beast and release the B button just when it raises its arm to attack.