Th Legend of Zelda: The Ed-waker

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Here's one of my favorite fan-fics of the ones I have written. For each comment I get on it I will post a new chapter until I have to start writing more, which will take time. My hope is that it will motivate me to write the whole story, which comes in three parts.

This story is a crossover between the Wind Waker and the cartoon Ed Edd 'n Eddy, both of which are favoritesd of mine. I think the comedy balances the action and adventure of the original story and sets it to a new beat. I hope you all enjoy it, as it has thus far been fun to write. so without further ado, I present to you :

<H3 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> The Legend of Zelda</H3><H1 style=MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"> The Ed-waker</H1> Not so long ago, before the winds of change blew, there existed three young boys. Though they were very different from each other, they were friends that shared many things; including an island called Outset Island. One was stronger than a ship’s mast, and, frankly, about as bright as one. The second lacked his friend’s strength, but had wisdom exceeding his years. The third was cunning and wise in the ways of money, but in general fell short of his friend’s gifts. Other than this, they shared all they had: their names, their struggles, their adventures, and one other thing that would lead them on a wild journey across the great sea and uncover the mysteries of their homeland. For you see, when a boy turns twelve on Outset, he is considered an adult worthy of an ancient legend. And the Eds, as other islanders knew them, happened to share the same birthday

“Ed, ED!!!

Posted

Oh my god. 2 of my favorite things. Ed, Edd, N Eddy and Wind Waker!

Loved it. But it seemed like a lot to read at once.

I loved how you made everyone fit in it perfectly. Great job! Great job!

Posted

Oh my god. 2 of my favorite things. Ed, Edd, N Eddy and Wind Waker!

Loved it. But it seemed like a lot to read at once.

I loved how you made everyone fit in it perfectly. Great job! Great job!

Oh well, ok. How about this: Every 5 comments I get on this page, I'll add a new chapter. would that work better?

Posted

Yeah, seems more fair to you!

Posted

Yeah, seems more fair to you!

Well what do you want me to do? you said like it seemed a bit much on the first post, so I thought having longer intervals between posts would be better. I'm perfectly happy with uploading more chapters, I just need the demand to do so.

Posted

Alright, how about once a week. In fact, here's chapter 2

“NO, THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!

Posted

That'll probably be the last thing I post for about five days, since I'm going on a trip into nature tomorrow. It would be awsome if lots of people read and commented on this story in that time, I'd probably upload another chapter if they did that.

Posted

MORE PLEASE!

Posted

Just like Jareddude I too was love Ed, Edd, n Eddy and Wind Waker and I absolutely love how well you mixed the two together! :n_n: What with the uniqueness of each character from a great cartoon and the awesome that is Zelda I too would like more!

Posted

Yeah feel free to post here.

Posted

Haha I used to watch Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

It was weird.

Posted

Hey whatever happened to Puck?

Posted

I know it's been a long time since anyone's posted in this thread, but I'd kind of like to anwer that question. I made a lot of stupid or otherwise unacceptable comments and felt the community no longer accepted me. So I went into a sort of "Self-exile". I've decided to come back, since Skyward sword is out and all.

Posted

Don't ever feel that way, Puck! We love all our members here :)

Posted

Thanks Jareddude.