Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

That's my horse!

217 posts in this topic

Posted

The point of the game is to yell "That's my horse!" or a variation and then hit the next poster with an object from the Zelda Universe. The next poster thinks of a way to dodge it or just gets hit with it. It should be fun. :lol:

I'll start.

THAT BE ME HORSE! *Throws Oocco JR. at the next poster.*

Posted

That's my horse! *throws Navi at next poster.*

Posted

*Takes out bow and fires an arrow at Navi's face.* I believe you took my horse. *Throws a Goron at next poster.*

Posted

Be my horse that is! *throws the Postman from TP at the next poster.*

Posted

*Dodges Postman, takes Postmans hat* Oh yeah? I don't see your name on it, so its my horse! *chucks postman's hat at next poster*

Posted

he he not any more it is my horse throws epona at next poster OOPS!! :P Its not my horse any more :cry:

Posted

Ow... Horse... Pain...

I am the rightful owner of that equestrian beast! ::Throws a Horse Whistle at the the next poster::

Posted

^_^ *pulls out triforce* "i dont need this stupid thing"

Conscience "but its SHINY!"

"So"

consciennce " oh well i tried"

chucks triforce at aatch and steals horse BWAHAHAHA IT IS MY HORSE NOW ONCE AGAIN! BWAHAHA! ^_^

Posted

*Watches as Aatch is being killed with the Triforce.* No! That's my horsey! *Throws Fado at the next poster.*

Posted

ugh my nose may be bloody but.... eww i gotta go clean this up *goes and gets a tissue cleans up mess*

HA! and now you who dares to steal my little pony (he he bad joke) will get it because "That's My Horse!"

*walks over and gently tosses dirty tissue* oh crap! i missed! steals horse anyway

Posted

?? Hey! Whatever happened to the postmans hat I chucked? *Postmans hat comes flying at me* Ow! Geez that guys got a hat like Oddjob from James Bond! I hate those razor things! Oh well, hey! *sprints after opponent who stole horse* HEY! COME BACK MITH MY HORSE!!! *throws master sword at next poster* O wait...I needed that thing :embarrassed: crap! Oh well :D

Posted

?? Hey! Whatever happened to the postmans hat I chucked? *Postmans hat comes flying at me* Ow! Geez that guys got a hat like Oddjob from James Bond! I hate those razor things! Oh well, hey! *sprints after opponent who stole horse* HEY! COME BACK MITH MY HORSE!!! *throws master sword at next poster* O wait...I needed that thing :embarrassed: crap! Oh well :D

OMG! *Dodges Master Sword in the nick of time* I believe you stole my horse. oh wait....I named my horse Kairi.....OH WELLL!!!!!!! *Chucks a Bomb at the next poster*

Posted

*Clawshots the horse back.* I believe you have MY HORSE! *Sets horse on fire and throws it at next poster.* Oh...wait.... crap.

Posted

*wonders what smells like fried horsie... ahhhh! *catches MY horse* and shoots a light arrow at the next poster.

Posted

Oh yeah, Gametap? Can't touch-

*Hit with arrow*

THE LIGHT! IT BUUUUUUUURRNNNSSS!

But THAT'S MY HORSE!

*throws Biggoron's Sword at next poster*