Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

That's my horse!

217 posts in this topic

Posted

*Trembles in fear.* You will not lynch me if I lynch you first! And that's my horse! *Takes out Giant Knife and throws it at Merchant.*

Posted

helps out goron merchant because SOMEBODY ran over me with a spinner!!!! steal horse GM CATCH! oh wait that was me last horse (i sold the first two) u know i need some new weapons this triforce is getting dull.... goes to the market in hyrule castle town ill take one of these and one of those.... ha ha i am now prepared to use my new weapons! *opens bag* nooooooooooo theyre all mini triforces!! nnnnnnoooooooooooo!

Posted

Steals the Horse *Throws Link and all his weapons at next poster*

Posted

*catches Link and paraphernalia.* Hahaha! Sorry, but Dat mijn paard! *throws the golden ant and John Cleese at next poster.*

Posted

*Eats golden ant and shoots a fire arrow at John what's-his-face.* My horse that be! *Shoves Dominion Rod down the next poster's throat.* Ha!

Posted

*Eats golden ant and shoots a fire arrow at John what's-his-face.* My horse that be! *Shoves Dominion Rod down the next poster's throat.* Ha!

*stuuters for breath* *finally spits out the dominion rod and starts to runh after Torch* Ok, you may not have the horse, but you have something useful!!! *grabs ocarina and runs after opponeent with horse* *nose dive for horse, steals it* *runs behind a tree* Heh, take this everyone! *plays song of time and goes back to the beginning with horse* Now, as you can see its my horse! But just in case... *throws metal ball and chain at next poster*

Posted

owww i was gonna help you out next but not anymore! *steals horse and readies bow and "triforce arrows"* u know for being an ultimate power object these things arent all that powerful...

Posted

*Is shot by Triforce Arrows.* That hurt like hell. Hey! It's me poney! Er... Horse! *Flattens next poster with Skull Hammer.* *Passes out*

Posted

*Is shot by Triforce Arrows.* That hurt like hell.

yeah they work! *is flattened by hammer but squished self gives chase throwing a bomb at relean* yea its my horse now punk! rides horse away onto the horizon AAAHHH the sun it burns!! (note to self: never look directly at the sun :) ) casts the other bomb that spontaneously appeared in my bag at next poster

Posted

*Bomb hits his head, but does not explode.* *Stares at bomb.* Huh? The bomb didn't explo...*BOOOM!* Oh... But it's still my animal *Throws boomerang at next poster.*

Posted

I cower in fear of more pain. . .

*Hides in Corner.*

Posted

was that the corner that ganon made wet a while ago or is this a new corner?......

Anyway *takes horse back from relean after being flipped by boomerang* twice ow throws ashei's skecth at next poster hoping it will give them a paper cut!! ha ha ha

Posted

*Ashei's sketch flies around like a boomerang and cuts my hair.* You so are gonna regret that. Come back horse! *Throws various bombs at next poster.*

Posted

i never knew paper could fly like that.... oh well hey this was my bomo that i threw at you and wats that little number on the corner 3.......2............1 oh BOOM! i....will.........be......back......ungh *faints*

Posted

i never knew paper could fly like that.... oh well hey this was my bomo that i threw at you and wats that little number on the corner 3.......2............1 oh BOOM! i....will.........be......back......ungh *faints*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! TORCH47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CURSE YOU RELEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

*Chucks a Giant Stone at the next poster*