Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lol guys it is the Moderator Holocaust

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Everyone who actually moderates has been demoderated. Ahahaha.

That is all.

Posted

I actually can't think of anyone who actively moderates, though.

Is Chef Nonsense still a mod?

Posted

All of the reports in probably the past couple months have been taken care of by me. And Saha has some OCD complex where every thread needs to be in the right category. Nobody is running around in threads screaming EVERYONE SHAPE UP, but we do things.

Did things*

Posted

Oh, I suppose I haven't been paying much attention. Come to think of it, Sahaquiel was pretty good at moving stuff around. Why is this happening anyway?

Posted

Because I had a tiff with Cirt that has since been sorted out and I was silly and it is whatever and I have apologized. But Dustin came back for it, and Tappy got mad at me and demodded me, and also demodded Saha because he thought that Saha's debate against Cirt's rantandrave post about the new SS game was like a vicious attack against her and the community. It really wasn't it was a little cutting but pretty reasonable.

Posted

Now chat's gone under. Nixtrix is mad at me for some reason. Tappy tried to cover up his reason for demodding me with some thread about moderator contribution. Chef Nonsense is one of the only guys with power at the moment, but he has multiple day gaps in between even going on the forum.

I did more than moving things around. I typically handled a lot of member requests like renaming, or deleting posts they posted that they didn't want up. I am also like the only mod to actually PM a detailed reason as to why I warn people. I believe I still hold the most moderator actions done, or at least close to it.

I think scabs will be being hired soon, but things are starting to fall apart.

Tappy is somewhere wringing his hands and laughing diabolically for having an excuse to demod me, even though all I did was post something completely as allowed and reasonable as Cirt's post in her thread.

I'm still not exactly sure as to why I was dragged into this. I cleared up last night's fiasco with Tappy personally, but then he turns around and does this, making that thread about mod contribution. Basically, it says that any mod who doesn't "contribute anything" will have their access removed, which has absolutely nothing to do just moderating the forums. Shortly after the thread, he removes my status.

So yeah. I might enjoy this little party for awhile. But I still haven't done anything wrong.

Posted

It was a thread that was like "I don't care how much or little you moderate, if you don't CREATE CONTENT you are demodded."

Posted

All of the reports in probably the past couple months have been taken care of by me. And Saha has some OCD complex where every thread needs to be in the right category. Nobody is running around in threads screaming EVERYONE SHAPE UP, but we do things.

Did things*

I actually dealt with 90% of reports, ever. and the 10% left over 4 mods.

Posted

[drama]says alot of this has been going on lately. [/drama]

Posted

So like, this is the 2010 Hyrule.net drama?

Posted

June 16th is offically Drama Day on H.net.

Posted

All of this happens when I'm asleep and it is 2am everywhere else where everyone is overdramatic and pissy because they're tired.