Photo
- - - - -

Part 2 of The Legend of Link Fan Movie

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#1 Du5t1n

I Roar.

• ~Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2464 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:49 AM

Here is part 2 of the Legend of Link fan movie. This is part two of the two part movie. Part 2 is about 45 minutes long as well. Click read more to watch. Enjoy!

------

If you haven't seen the first half, Part 1, you can see it here.

#2 WooHoo

New File

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:40 AM

if ther are more movies like this (real people acting) then plz tell me the website to it

btw, in the first part, when they play halo 2 thers a background sound. I just wonder whats it name

#3 Gingerlink

Ginger Lycan

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6073 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:59 AM

most movies are real people acting :rolleyes:

downloading now, is this one going to be worth another 45 minutes?

#4 WooHoo

New File

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:34 AM

most movies are real people acting :rolleyes:

downloading now, is this one going to be worth another 45 minutes?

I mean most zelda movies are animated, I just havent seen a zelda movie with real people.

this have a little more zelda stuff that the first one

big mistake that I just saw......... when the leader talks in the badig range (when he keeps on saing shut up)
lock att his axe during thos clip sceens

#5 Gingerlink

Ginger Lycan

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6073 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:45 AM

I was just about to say after watching just over a third of it that it was slightly better quality that the first one, although it included more atrocious casting (in the form of saria).

I was also gonna say that it didn;t include any REALLy funny moments so far but ganondorfs nightmare isn;t actually that far off link hugging tingle.

#6 TwilightZelda

Lizalfos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:48 AM

Ehm...I have just lost that miniscule sliver of respect I had left for Ganondorf. *twitch* Of course, the SSBM with Zelda kinda reminds me of what I do to my dad when we go head-to-head on the game. Sometimes. <_< Also, DIE TINGLE DIE!!! :embarrassed:

#7 Gingerlink

Ginger Lycan

• +Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6073 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 12:19 PM

meh, they actually seemed as though they got a girl casting mostly right for once (malon) although she barely played any part apart from being kidnapped.

Like the other one it had its moments, probabbly just about worth the 45 mins.

#8 Legend Gamer

Bubble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 04:49 PM

Ok this movies are ok because they are lit a bit funny.

The first part was better than the second. Why???. Because they are not much of song i mean just a wast of the movie. And seeing Ganondorf at the 1st time. He look like heŽs a gay or somthing with the hair like that :blink: . And the Chinese guy in the Kokori forest. WTF?!?!?? I just dont get it :embarrassed: . This was mabe not a movie for the fans. BUT i kind a like the envirement. Just seeing the place how it looks like.
And bringing Present stuff like cars that was cool. It was ok to watch them so i would watch the 3rd move if it will arive. :rolleyes:

by the way LoL = Legend of Link hehe lol :P

It was ok. 4 1/2 of 10. It was home made.

#9 Vivica Todd

Dinolfos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:19 PM

Heh,I had already found this before you posted it..I was so tempted to start a topic on it,but I chickened out at the last minute.. :embarrassed:

Anyway,when Ganondork-er..Ganondorf( :D ),had his nightmare was supposedly dating Zelda,I just wanted to shut the movie down!!! But better judjement held me back.I so needed to see that bar moment..Tingle
being there and all...WOOT! DRUNK TINGLE! Maybe he`ll jump off a cliff!...sorry,my hope was getting the better of me.. :( And that part where he`s in the log,mwahahahaha... :) ...Where`s part three?! *goes off to find it* :D

#10 TwilightZelda

Lizalfos

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:53 PM

Bleh, I'm not sure what was worse....Ganondorf's nightmare, or what he dressed in that morning...*shudder*

Too bad Tingle didn't die from alcohol poisoning...but unfortunately, milk is (usually) non-alcoholic, so it's impossible... <_<