Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Part 2 of The Legend of Link Fan Movie

51 posts in this topic

Posted

I was co-founder and developer. I also played Link and many other extras. I only missed 1 film shoot and was side by side with our director/editor throughout the entire process.

so I know basically everything about this godforsaken movie.

Yea. We gave him that name (Eddy Mojo) because he is awesome and needed an awesome name.

Posted

:o oohh....YOU played Link?You usually not that cute? :D Kidding, only kidding! (Well....Maybe a little. Hee hee! :P)

Would you be able to give us (okay, mainly me!) a list of whom played who and the writers?This Ganondorf, by far, has generally made me hate the real one even more with a passion!

Posted

No. I refuse. You can wait and see who played whom and where each thing was shot and what each song is etc in the scene by scene credits that exist at the end of part 3.

Have fun waiting.

Posted

<_< grrr....*takes out shotun* Fine, I'll just have fun killing things....*loads the gun* fufufufufu...Love this job!

Just make sure I can actually read them or this girl is NOT going to be happy!

Posted

If they are not legible, I will type them out word for word here.

and fufufufu? what type of shotty is that?
I'd still be able to kick yer but with an SMG anyway.

Posted

....Oh crap....*looks around* I doubt anything could beat SMG....But I bet a sniper gun could take you down in two seconds flat. Providing that I don't get a bad shot...Or, maybe a revolver?Semi-automatic?Anything?!

That was the only shotty that I could ever think of...(whatever the hell that means!)

Posted

sorry, that was all Halo reference. SMG is the "whimpy" gun they spawn you with all the time and shotty is a nickname for shotguns.. watev..

and you can't snipe me. I'm too keen.

Posted

...*looks innocent* Well, uh... I knew that the SMG was from halo and all that crap but my mind isn't exactly working properly at the moment!

ph34r can I make a little...suggestion?This is going to be for a good cause because I think we should have more zelda lovers around here if my plan works out. I was thinking of using YOUR so called movie and using it at YouTube. I can completely understand if you say no. -_-' But I'm asking anyways!Please say yes, I will, of course, give you credit for it and advertise this site as well of course...

....What do you think?

Posted

in the first part, when they are playing halo2...... thers a song in the backgournd (not in the game) I wonder what that song name is (it says Heeey or somthing).... if any of u know notefy me please

Posted

You played Link?! Great job...Really great! :D Can`t wait for part three..must..find..part..three!!! *falls down,choking* need..part..three... :embarrassed:

Posted

*kicks Vivi* Live!....

You did do a really great job with Link, it was excellent. ^.^ And the costumes were REALLY nice for Goodwill
and makeshift stuff....aw forget it, they were nice, PERIOD. :D

Posted

Why was I kicked?!

Posted

You were choking. I don't know how it would help, but...OBEY MY LOGIC!!! :D

Posted

never shall i obey you! :P

Posted

I never said obey ME, just my logic. =P But anyway....
I still love the movie series, I want more.