Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sci Fi Werewolf

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Can I join?

shitshitshit nevermind

I'll gladly give you a role, unless it's some personal reason that's keeping you from joining.

Posted

He's having a baby.

Posted

Well, I thought the baby would get in the way of the werewolf game, but my bf took care of it while I was taking a nap. So role please.

Posted

Rokai

Posted

It hasn't started yet.

Posted

I know.

I just got bored.

Posted

I think everybody's on board, let's do this thing.

---Day 1---

Sometime, in the distant future...

Well, as it turned out, NASA really did fake the moon landing. Generations upon generations of nutjobs have been proven right. Sanity has never suffered such a humiliating blow as this. But, such is life, and now NASA has put together a crew of the 17 best astronauts (you guys, mostly) on the face of the planet. It's time to make history, with the first real moon landing in the life span of the human race.

But bad things happen on the Moon. The Captain of the ship steps out, repeats the lines "One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind", and walks around for a few minutes, followed by the first mate, and then the rest of the crew. However, once everybody gets back in the ship, the captain starts acting funny. Then he mutates into a hairy monster, and then it isn't so funny anymore. He bites the face off of the ship's pilot before the ship's security officer shoots him dead.

"What was that thing?" somebody inquires, as the ship's mortician carts of the hairy corpse.

"It was a werewolf", the ship's scientist coldly answers. "It would seem that the myths of ancient times are true. And if the light of the full moon from so many miles away can turn a man into a wolf, simply imagine what walking its face will do."

A dreary silence falls over the crew. With no captain and no pilot, things do not look good for our intrepid band of space explorers. A few hours later, just to add insult to injury, the ship's life support systems fail. Everybody scrambles to put on their space suits. Of course, the visors of space suits are very reflective, to protect the wearers from the intense rays of the sun on the nearly atmosphere-free moon, so nobody can tell who is in which space suit. However, each space suit is imprinted with a code name (your forum name), so it is still possible to distinguish one person from another. 16 people now stand together and, wait, 16? There were 17 of us to start with, and two of us were killed... what?

A sudden howl tells everybody that there are still werewolves among them. Their only hope for survival, and possibly the survival of the human race, is for them to exterminate the werewolves, and find a way to return to Earth, so that nothing like this ever happens again.

Day 1 starts now and lasts 96 hours. There are 18 players, 10 votes to lynch. Voting ends on 26 June, 23:24 UTC.

Players Remaining:

• Kimmy
  • Pheonix561
  • Arcane
  • Corrupt One
  • The Doctor
  • Umbreon
  • Silves
  • That-1Guy
  • Kaffles
  • Ammonsa
  • Grandmaster Phoenix
  • Nabeshin
  • Linox
  • Linkprow
  • Sahaqiel
  • Largely Legendary
  • Rokai
  • Min

NPC's

• Droid

Posted

It's the droid!!

Posted

Since no one has done anything else, i'll just go ahead and change my vote.

Since i've never heard of him/her

Largely Legendary

Posted

Woah.

I think I accidentally erased some posts.

Posted

Sahaqiel why did you post that again? Is you the wolf Sahaqiel? You seem to be trying hard to get in the tradition of killing rokai.

Edit: Oh now your trying to erase the evidence cause you totally a wolf.

Posted

Yeah. Saha seems pretty suspicious.

Sawhawqueel

Posted

Accident caused by forum timeouts.

Posted

All are Guilty until Proven Innocent.

Posted

A likely story. Perhaps TOO likely!