Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sci Fi Werewolf

554 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, The Doctor was a wolf and LL's character's brother. If they met while they were both still alive, or if The Doctor were lynched without LL's vote, LL would become a wolf. If The Doctor were lynched with LL's vote, his character would have three days to kill Ammonsa (Ammonsa's character turned The Doctor's character into a wolf), or else he would commit suicide.

Posted

I knew you were a wolf Ammonsa.

Yes, The Doctor was a wolf and LL's character's brother. If they met while they were both still alive, or if The Doctor were lynched without LL's vote, LL would become a wolf. If The Doctor were lynched with LL's vote, his character would have three days to kill Ammonsa (Ammonsa's character turned The Doctor's character into a wolf), or else he would commit suicide.

What a twist!

Posted

Teehee

Posted

Lol wow.

I should mention that my initial condition made it so i won once the game reached the last day. The "Day Four", if you will.

My condition was updated to the extent where i would win if the game reached 10 game days in length, which is why i was dragging the game out so much.

Oh, did i mention i was near omnipotent? I knew most of what went down every night.

Posted

lol idk who wins

Posted

I just want to know what all our roles were :]

I was the mortician (what a shocker) and I could talk to dead Town players... I never used this ability very wisely :<

Posted

I tried to make use of your ability, it never really worked out how I wanted it to though.

Posted

Did the game end? I was the medic who had to find the mortician, and it let me revive players for a day and a night since cascade and I found eachother. Such bros in this game.

Posted

Ahhh, that's what you needed my help for <3

And you also gave me the ability to use dead town player's abilities... I think (I never used this well either :<)

Posted

If that is true then you would of had a powerful ability late game, if you found the medic that is.

Posted

We did find each other :> Then I got confused and never used night abilities fml :<

Posted

I blame my falling out of this game on my brother. This game started back before I had a laptop, and I went for a week without getting any internet access. So I wasn't able to play this game for multiple game days, and fell very far out of the loop with everything.

Posted

I remember you finding the medic, remember I was your first talking dead man and I told you I saw Pheo looking for you. It was one of the last things I saw with my ability.

The idea of you being able to talk to the dead town players then after finding the medic, be able to use their abilities as your own.

That was a brilliant idea for a role.

Posted

Reminds me of the Dream Land Werewolf game. that one was epic.