Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

skyward sword!

25 posts in this topic

Posted

has anyone seen the new trailer yet? not great graphics but it looks fun. what do you think about it?

Posted

How DARE you say it had bad graphics.

It looks amazing for what they had there.

The only thing i'm mad about is that Link is a righty. Link is supposed to be a lefty like me :D

Posted

How DARE you say it had bad graphics.

It looks amazing for what they had there.

The only thing i'm mad about is that Link is a righty. Link is supposed to be a lefty like me biggrin.gif

Why does everyone hate cel shaded graphics?! I think SS looks amazing. Especially sice it will be the origin story of the Master Sword. I don't care if Link is a lefty or a righty. Even though I am also a lefty.

Posted

Nah, only a handful of people hate them. But the fact that Skyward Sword is going to be the game set earliest in the series raises some interesting questions. For instance, why did the Skyward Sword become the Master Sword, since Ganon hasn't been born? And why does the sword's spirit not appear any longer?

Posted

Who says GanonDORF wasn't born yet though? Ganon might be in the game too though.

Maybe Ganon has an option of switching between both, like TP and OoT, so Ganon was born?

And that last question is very unanswered right now.

Posted

I highly doubt this is a game before OoT. Only because that's when Ganondorf first got the Triforce.

Posted

Really? Don't remember that part, and I made a new file today o.o;

Posted

Ganon is one of Ganondorf's incarnations. They're the same being. Ganondorf turns into Ganon, and in Wind Waker, they use both names interchangeably, so it's acceptable to call him Ganon.

Posted

Yeah. He didn't have it until Link pulled out the sword. The Temple of Time was left unlocked and Ganondorf just came in and took it.

Posted

I think this would havta take place before OoT, so it's not part of the split time lines. Maybe a new boss?

Posted

If it really is the Master Sword's origin story it'll definitely have to take place before OoT.

Posted

Yeah so unless Ganon is hundereds of years old or so in OoT, then there would have to be a new boss.

Posted

Nah, there could be a previous incarnation.

I hope there's a new villain, though a 3D Vaati would be very acceptable.

Posted

Yeah, but the previous incarnation wouldn't have the triforce. Unless I'm thinking too hard about this.

Posted

[quote name='「Arcane