Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

skyward sword!

25 posts in this topic

Posted

The only thing that could make Vaati's appearance better is if Epona was replaced by Moosh.

Posted

I think this would havta take place before OoT, so it's not part of the split time lines. Maybe a new boss?

Every game with the Master Sword, the last boss was Ganon/dorf. It can't be changed because it is only used to seal him, and no one else. Just like Vaati and the Master Sword.

Posted

Every game with the Master Sword, the last boss was Ganon/dorf. It can't be changed because it is only used to seal him, and no one else. Just like Vaati and the Master Sword.

I think you meant the Four Sword.

The Master Sword was made before Ganondorf's reign of terror in Hyrule and it's used to fight evil.

Who can really say that there wasn't another time that it was needed and made to fight that other threat.

I wouldn't mind them using the Master Sword without Ganon being in it. It would sure mix things up.

Posted

Yeah, I meant Four Sword. Bad mistake there :P

Posted

Yeah, I would be surprised to see Vaati as the main villain without the Four Sword. Pleasantly surprised.

Posted

Hmmm, that just made me think of something. It's in the box to protect the simple minded.

Link has always fought Vaati with the Four Sword, but he kept coming back because he was only sealed in the Four Sword. It didn't destroy him.

What if they saw that as a problem since he would return after a short period of peace, and they made the Master Sword which would finish Vaati off once and for all. It would explain how the Master Sword was made and why it's still used to fight Ganondorf who is more powerful than Vaati.

Just a quick thought. What do you guys think?

Posted

Hmmm, that just made me think of something. It's in the box to protect the simple minded.

Link has always fought Vaati with the Four Sword, but he kept coming back because he was only sealed in the Four Sword. It didn't destroy him.

What if they saw that as a problem since he would return after a short period of peace, and they made the Master Sword which would finish Vaati off once and for all. It would explain how the Master Sword was made and why it's still used to fight Ganondorf who is more powerful than Vaati.

Just a quick thought. What do you guys think?

I don't think so, because:

Ganon was in FSA with Vaati

Posted

Really, when? I don't remember.

Posted

Even I remember that part of the game, and I haven't played it in years. (got stuck on the last level and never played again D:)

The Master Sword was made loooong before any of the Zeldas, except maybe this one. Im thinking maybe the Master Sword was created solely to rid the world below of evil. Therefore restoring peace to both worlds. I dunno...

Posted

Maybe...

In the land of Skyloft, there is a powerful sword called the Skyward Sword. It was created by a legendary blacksmith, and it has mroe powers than we could ever imagine. One with this sword will be able to rule the world. It also has the power to take its wielder between the two lands. A man, knowing the sword's true powers, decides to steal the sword. He and his followers inhabit the land below. Link rids the world of evil. Link and some others decide to settle in the world down there, and to restore peace and population. He finds a good place to live, near a mountain. After he goes down, with Zelda (this Link and Zelda are the first of the Hylian Royal family), he separates the two worlds by using the Skyward Sword. The land above then disappears into the horizon never to be seen again. Later, the world above is known as the Sacred Realm through legends passed down through the Royal Family. With help from others, Link builds Hyrule Castle Town and the Temple of Time, and knowing the true powers of the Master Sword (it has more powers than ones we have seen), seals it in the Temple of Time forever. After the work is done, others who have come with him scatter throughout Hyrule. Some of them go to the great desert to the west, which is later known as Gerudo Desert. But, most men die out from the harsh conditions of the desert (doesn't make sense, I know) but the women survive. It was then when the tradition started that the Gerudo women must take the single born man as their king. One of Link's followers builds a ranch in the middle of the land. 3 (different species) tribal leaders: the Deku Tree, the Goron Patriarch, and the Zora King take the three sacred stones: the keys to open the Door of Time. The three same stones are used by OoT Link to unlock the Door of Time. The Skyward Sword rests in peace, waiting to be used again centuries later.