Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anju

23 posts in this topic

Posted

ATTENTION!

This following story has characters, settings, and events from one of the Zelda serious called The Legend of Zelda Majora

Posted

sounds good...

why didnt u post it in the submit articles place?

Posted

Done.

On with the story!

Posted

That was very good!!!!

I think it is a "Pendant" though, not a a "Pendal."

Posted

Posted

That was very good!!!!

I think it is a "Pendant" though, not a a "Pendal."

linkman17: Oh yah, that was a slight error. But thanks for the comment though. :embarrassed:

Posted

sounds good...

why didnt u post it in the submit articles place?

linkman17: Oh well when Zeldagirl14 tried it, it said that she may not be alowed to post anything. :unsure:

Posted

what.... you should be able to post here post here all the time

Posted

what.... you should be able to post here post here all the time

[/q

linkman17: Well I can post here, but some how not in Articles :huh:

Posted

When it was 11:25 a.m., Link got his bunny hood from his mask door. While his way to the exit, Anju told Link "Thanks again for this favor Link." Link ran from East Clock Town to the Laundry Pool with his bunny hood. He saw that the mailman was already on his way to Kafie's house. Link hid behind the tree. When the mailman rang Kafie's bell, Link saw Kafie opening the door. Link quickly swam through the pool, to the door and got in before Kafie even saw him. Link went into Kafie's room, it was pretty weird looking. The lights were orange, he had cracked walls and one of the walls had a hole in the middle of it. He had a single bed, and a desk.

Link heard the door open, he got really nervous. The more he heard foot steps, the more he got sweaty. "Hey! Who are you?!?" Kafie yelled. "Kafie got his broom. "Stand back!" Link said "Whoa, whoa whoa! Calm down. My name is Link and I'm here to know about you and Anju." "You know Anju?" Kafie asked. "Yes, I'm one of her friends" Link said. "Bud out of our relationship, it's none of your business!" Kafie demanded. "No Anju told me to come here." Link said nervously. "So I see you're a close friend." Kafie said calmly now. "I, I guess." Link responded. "So how is Anju doing?" Kafie asked. "She's doing fine. She's still worrying about you. " Link said "I can see" Kafie said quietly looking at the letter.

"Um

Posted

When it was 11:25 a.m., Link got his bunny hood from his mask door. While his way to the exit, Anju told Link "Thanks again for this favor Link." Link ran from East Clock Town to the Laundry Pool with his bunny hood. He saw that the mailman was already on his way to Kafie's house. Link hid behind the tree. When the mailman rang Kafie's bell, Link saw Kafie opening the door. Link quickly swam through the pool, to the door and got in before Kafie even saw him. Link went into Kafie's room, it was pretty weird looking. The lights were orange, he had cracked walls and one of the walls had a hole in the middle of it. He had a single bed, and a desk.

Link heard the door open, he got really nervous. The more he heard foot steps, the more he got sweaty. "Hey! Who are you?!?" Kafie yelled. "Kafie got his broom. "Stand back!" Link said "Whoa, whoa whoa! Calm down. My name is Link and I'm here to know about you and Anju." "You know Anju?" Kafie asked. "Yes, I'm one of her friends" Link said. "Bud out of our relationship, it's none of your business!" Kafie demanded. "No Anju told me to come here." Link said nervously. "So I see you're a close friend." Kafie said calmly now. "I, I guess." Link responded. "So how is Anju doing?" Kafie asked. "She's doing fine. She's still worrying about you. " Link said "I can see" Kafie said quietly looking at the letter.

"Um

Posted

'Ey, wait a minute...Why can't yer Bro just come on and write this himself? I'm watching you, Linkman17....:unsure:

Haha, I dunno

Just ignore him, he's not syping on you Linkman17 ...but I am *evil laugh*

Just joking :D

Posted

'Ey, wait a minute...Why can't yer Bro just come on and write this himself? I'm watching you, Linkman17.... :unsure:

linkman17:I can't cuz I don't have an E-Mail Adrress :angry:

Posted

When Link got back to the Stock Pot Inn, Anju rushed to Link and asked,

Posted

Cool... They're going to meet!!! :D

Poor Anju, she has been waiting for 10 months? Poor girl