Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anju

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Cool... They're going to meet!!! :D

Poor Anju, she has been waiting for 10 months? Poor girl

linkman17: Guys I'm so sorry, but the story might take a while to update because my little brother accidently replaced the saved document with his work. :angry: So once again, it's take a while for part 5 to be updated.

Posted

Very interesting. Oh i found a typo i found a typo. but to confuse you i will keep this to myself because i forgot what i was talking about.

Posted

Very interesting. Oh i found a typo i found a typo. but to confuse you i will keep this to myself because i forgot what i was talking about.

:unsure: well im sure kafei is anjus groom and stuff but in monjroras mask they shod add mor detail and stuff about them

oh yeh can some one tach me how to do sigs

u r some gay fags

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cloud.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy 7

i am the pwnage doggiepooes

Posted

dumbos sorry im angry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am da pwnage doggiepooes

Posted

this is a very good story :joy:

and i just thought i would tell people that im writing a book and posting individule chapters :joy:

Posted

That's pretty good! Just watch for spelling a little more, and you should be alright. :)

Posted

Wow this story is getting good. I was going to make a LOZ MM story myself.

Posted

Hey, I got my own profile, so I could post the hole story, just working on it. So Imma go do that. Peace ^_^