Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

It's the end of the world, Charlie Brown!

45 posts in this topic

Posted

These are all good ideas. I've always wanted to go to New Zealand but I'm fine with a smaller island.

Trouble is, its underground, so zombies have gravity on their side when getting there

This made me laugh

Posted

Tundra areas are also a good idea for another reason, the permafrost makes it very difficult for buried zombies to reach the surface.

Posted

Then again, hotter yet more remote areas such as a desert would cause zombies to rot faster, thus easier to destroy. But then they'd have less food and water, making it harder for humans to live off of. Yeah, the tundra would be a better option.

Posted

The only problem with going to Canada is that it sucks. I think I'd rather be ripped apart by zombies than live in Canada for the rest of my life.

Please Puck, use the default font.

Posted

Then again, hotter yet more remote areas such as a desert would cause zombies to rot faster, thus easier to destroy. But then they'd have less food and water, making it harder for humans to live off of. Yeah, the tundra would be a better option.

If you wanted the zombies to rot faster, you would just go to Florida or South America, because it's humid as well as hot. Deserts are dry, which would cancel out the effects of the heat.

Posted

Yeah it's all about moisture

Posted

So our options are either developed pacific islands or tundras. Which is it?

Posted

Good question. I'd opt for whichever's closer, since the grid will mostly be knocked out and traveling will be more diffacult. Then again, Tahiti looks pretty nice when you're one of the last few humans alive . . .

Posted

Tundra areas are also a good idea for another reason, the permafrost makes it very difficult for buried zombies to reach the surface.

Hell no I ain't no puppyin Eskimo. Damn.

Tropical islands would be the best, we'd have plants and all that around us, and they're easy to clear out and stay safe on.

Posted

Guys, when I said tasmania I meant this place;

map.htm_txt_australia-map.gif

See the island at the bottom there? It is has about 500 thousand people on it. Just saying. And you can't see it on the map, but there are a number of smaller islands a bit off the coast of Tasmania. If zombies do manage to get to the island, there a heaps of places we can go. We have heaps of wild bush and mountains down there, and I reckon we could survive there. And then we can sort out whatever we want to do next.

Posted

Conga-line beach-party? If I just escaped the zombie apocalypse that'd be my first idea.

Posted

I'd opt for the tropics over the tundra.

Also, for basics, I could get everything I'd need at HEB, Walgreens, and Walmart, which are all within walking distance of my house. Food, ammunitions and weapons, and meds. For a temporary holdout, or if I had a group I was going to meet with, I'd go to the Tower of the Americas. It's a bit far, I'd definitely try to drive, but it's high and only has one easily-defendable entrance.

Posted

I'd get my stuff at Costco, since they sell pounds of whole wheat and such for cheap. If anyone wants to join the Tahitian armada meet me where the Willamite river meets the Columbia. Bring your own food, water filter, supplies, boat and breeding pairs.

Posted

I don't think that price would really matter during the zombie apocalypse

Posted

How about England instead? Zombies can't cross the Channel, and there are plenty of castles that would provide excellent hiding places. Plus it's less hot.

Problem is, none of our castles are in one piece really. I don't think they are anyway. And it's even more depressing than the zombie apocalypse anyway, trust me.

If there's a zombie problem, move to Antarctica. Bring some food and some VERY warm clothes, and bob's your uncle. The zombies'd all freeze to, err, whats the correct term? Second death?

Or Madagascar. That's pretty damn isolated too; just don't forget the bugspray, hehe.