Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

It's the end of the world, Charlie Brown!

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I live in Australia. So yeah, if it came to a zombie outbreak I'll just head over to Tasmania and be a hermit.

Posted

So then, most of us will meet up in Northern Canada. From what I understand, in some cities there are entire complexes of stores that are built under the ground, designed to be safe from the harsh cold outside. Trouble is, its underground, so zombies have gravity on their side when getting there, I don't think its far enough north to be safe from zombies, and its in the middle of a city, so theres bound to be people everywhere trying to get there, along with zombies that are already there. Its probably best if we just keep heading farther north.

And I dont wanna just leave Ammonsa alone. We should see if anyone is heading to australia after we get there, and send a freighter after him.

Posted

We're either clearing out Ireland or Austrailia. Nobody said zombies can swim.

Posted

Right, but they don't breathe, either. they can just walk through the water. We would have to find an island that is protected by powerful currents to keep zombies from getting to it, and even then, no promises. I still think going north is our best bet.

Posted

I doubt they can walk on the seafloor, unsuited and everything, especially before pressure crushes them. We'll be fine in somewhere like Australia.

Posted

How about England instead? Zombies can't cross the Channel, and there are plenty of castles that would provide excellent hiding places. Plus it's less hot.

Posted

Just remember, if you build a bunker, put easy cheese in it. It never goes bad. Ever.

Posted

How about England instead? Zombies can't cross the Channel, and there are plenty of castles that would provide excellent hiding places. Plus it's less hot.

I take it you haven't read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, have you?

Posted

Alright, how about this. We all go to the most accessible place available to us. For some of us, thats Canada, and for others, thats Tanzania, and for still others, thats England. We wont be the only ones headed to those places, and someone going is bound to bring a radio. Once we're safe, we'll contact each other and decide where the best place to go is. England sounds pretty good to me, its not too hot and its an island. There's also Ireland, Iceland, various keys all across the oceans, etc. But you guys know what I mean.

Posted

Ireland's a big puppy YEAH on my list.

Posted

I take it you haven't read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, have you?

The book had an ambiguous ending, but based on the thriving English population today, I'd say the unmentionable menace has been wiped out.

Posted

New Zealand:

newzealandzombieplan.jpg

It has a population of 4,268,900. This is opposed to Britain's population of about 50 million and Australia's of about 21,431,800. It's also not a lot of ground to cover, and from what I hear it's a great place to be. I think we could get a lot of geothermal energy in New Zealand.

Ireland:

irelandzombieplan.jpg

Forgot to circle it, it's the biggest island on the upper left. But we all know where Ireland is, right? It's got a population of 4,425,675. This is again opposed to Britain's population of 50 million.

As much as I'd love to see Ireland, I'd say New Zealand's the more ideal choice.

To start actually rebuilding a life on an island, we'd have to clear out its population of zombies. New Zealand would probably take years as it is. With that speculation in mind, I wouldn't be looking forward to clearing out 50 million zombies. I don't wanna be fighting zombies for the rest of my life.

And if nothing ever works, we've always got this plan:

worldzombieplan.jpg

Posted

I'll be the first one to die, but since I'm the messiah I'll rise again anyway.

And then I'll heal the shattered world and all will kneel in my glow.

See you on the horizon.

Posted

One important thing to consider though: are they slow (dead) zombies or fast (Living) zombies? If they're dead zombies a newer place with a higher population would be fine, so long as the graveyards are few and cremation is commonplace. If they're living zombies huge populations should be avoided. Personally if I lived in Europe and zombies broke out I'd choose a smaller, less-populated island than England in the medeterainian sea, such as Crete.

Posted

Right, there are some small islands in the Atlantic Ocean France owns as part of their country, that are pretty well populated. But then, I don't even know where those are. I dont think It would be a bad Idea to keep track of those places, though. Their population should be significantly smaller than that of New Zealand's.

I'm still going to wait for all of you in northern Canada before we go sea faring, though.

I've been searching through Wikipedia, and I think I've found group of Islands called the "New Hebrides" thats close enough to Australia for those of us living there, but small enough to not need to worry about clearing the place out of zombies for as long as we'd have to for New Zealand. The Population of the combined Island keys is about twenty thousand, and they were colonized by England and France together about two hundred years ago. So they speak english there. French too, on some of the islands, but we'll be able to get by there. DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS LOL

Check that, I just did more research. It was declared independent in 1980, and is now known as the country of "Vanuatu." Its southeast of New Guinea. I'm also absurdly off in my numbers. The population is about 200,000. Still high, but not as high as New Zealand. Here's a pic of the country's provinces:

Vanuatu_Provinces.JPG

According to the economic part of the wiki page, two of their mainstays are agriculture and cattle raising, so we shouldn't have a hard time finding food there.

Anyways, its been inhabited for a while, so I bet we could find reliable food, and farming equipment, since we'll have to be making food ourselves. This looks like a good place for us, as opposed to the north, which I'm also for. What do you guys think?