I just notice something in TP

13 posts in this topic

Posted

post-9085-1277510729318831_thumb.jpgpost-9085-1277510749134069_thumb.jpg

discuss

Posted

TP is OoT alternate universe.

Posted

Yeah, the one where Link stayed around and told everyone what ganondorf was up to. I guess it makes sense that he gave the jewel things back to the zoras, and the gorons, and the deku. I bet if you look hard enough you can find the other two rocks somewhere in that game. I wouldn't put it past the developers.

Posted

My take on the whole thing is this...

According to Quantum Physicist and Time Travel expert Dr. Ronald Mallet, if one were to change the past doing so wouldn't change the future but instead create an alternate reality and the two world would each continue on from a point of divergence.

So Ocarina of Time has 2 realities that follow seperate divergent paths in temporal reality. In one the kingdom is in ruins and Ganon is defeated. And as such the land never recovers and eventually floods becoming a vast ocean (Wind Waker).

In the other, adult Link returns to the past and warns of Ganondorf's impending treachery and is tried and executed for his crimes but he lives and is baniahed to Twilight (Twilight Princess).

Posted

It just looks like a decoration. The Spiritual Stones themselves were actually very large.

That's the Zora's symbol, so it makes sense she has jewelery that's made after it.

Posted

As far as shapes go, LL, I would think the tribe symbols in Zelda tend to be pretty creative.

Posted

Yeah isn't this gem only a symbol of the Royal Family amongst the Zoras? I thought it was passed down to represent that, so I'm pretty sure it just shows that she's of Royal blood.

Posted

I would say that Eka is correct, as using Occam's razor, one uses the simplest theory: It happens to be the symbol of the Zoras, not necessarily a specific item I.E. the Zora's Sapphire. I'm not sure why you would believe that TP is an alternate univers, though it is possible.

Posted

Yeah, each race has their own symbols. The Gorons have the ruby on their arms in OoT and TP, in Oot Zora's have the sapphire of clothes and rugs, and Kokiri have it on doors in TP and on the Kokiri Shield.

Posted

More evidences toward the symbol being the Zora's symbol, and not just the sapphire:

link

This

2nd one, if you look at the posts?poles? carefully, they seem to be the symbol aswell

Posted

The Rito also have it on on their clothes. Just saying.

Posted

That's because the Rito evolved from the Zora.

Posted

The Rito have the same symbol without the circles.

I don't even know why this is being discussed. The Zora have their symbol, so they use it a lot. Tribal symbols are pretty dominant in Zelda.

Also, it would seem that Kokiri and Deku are related, which does make sense. The Kokiri were born from the Deku Tree. Therefore, they share the same symbol. Though it does seem "Deku" just means "made of wood/plantlike".