Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Read to help cheer me up.

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Look here. I just broke up with "Mr. McDreamy" For the 1st time. Then I a month or 3 ago I was with him again. THEN, a day or 4 ago I broke up with him (for good), but when I went to go break up with him, he didn't know that we were together. There is my problem. And now, I feel stupid, but I'm not. So if there is anybody that wants to say how they would feel or have anything to say to help cheer me up, please post here. I would really like it. And every post will cheer me up :D ! Thanks all!

Posted

Your topic title is fixed. ^_^

I'll try to cheer you up: I broke with my GF once, and then we gt bakc together. I didn't now if our aniversary was on the same date, 17th of each month, because we were split up for 5 days. I was panicking, and didn't know wether to ask her, or to shut up and look like an idiot. :embarrassed:

I found out later that it was on the same date. :mellow:

I hope that helped. :lol:

Posted

Your topic title is fixed. ^_^

I'll try to cheer you up: I broke with my GF once, and then we gt bakc together. I didn't now if our aniversary was on the same date, 17th of each month, because we were split up for 5 days. I was panicking, and didn't know wether to ask her, or to shut up and look like an idiot. :embarrassed:

I found out later that it was on the same date. :mellow:

I hope that helped. :lol:

Thats good advice. Thanks :D

Posted

I'm sorry to hear that. . .